Status: Slowly getting there.

Reflection (Discontinued)

Chapter 3

I think that was their cue, because as soon as she said that, a bunch of little 3 foot people came out. They were beautiful. They looked like fairies. All of them were girls and had wavy black hair. They all had really tiny rounded ears too. They looked like greek godesses. Really. As for clothes, it changed from sun dresses, to tanktops and shorts, to jeans and a blouse.

They circled around us in a sort of rectangular form, and I noticed they all had either pink or orange eyes. It was really creepy. They had a similar wand thingy as to Zane's, and every person they passed they would wave their wands over them and their luggage. I guess it was a safety mesaure? Whatever.

I sort of just stood in my spot a tad annoyed because I was cold and wanted to get inside. I started tapping my foot impatiently when one of the little fairy girls asked me to put my bag down and spread out my arms. And so I did. I could feel my hair hover in the air a bit as my nervousness grew. Then I felt something control it. It was like a cloak over my head.

I looked around curiously and found Zane staring at me. She winked. I was so confused. She seemed to sense this and walked over to me. Weirdly enough my tongue came out of my mouth by its self and tried to lick my nose.

My eyes widened and I heard zane chuckling while my mouth went back to normal. She walked away giggling and I grabbed my bag to walk to the rest of the group when the little fairy girl was done. Did Zane just control me? Whatever. I shrugged it off and kept walking.

I was glad to have worn my combat boots because the ground was filled with green mosses that looked like fungi. It was gross. There were tree roots and rocks everywhere. It was so uneven, it was hard to keep walking in a straight line.

I almost lost my balance and fell on my face but I quickly steadied myself with a nearby tree. Or well, I thought it was a tree. I looked up to see it was actually a really buff guy. He looked....hot. He had sidesweep brown hair that covered half of one eye and these really pretty grey eyes. I just about melted on the spot. I coughed and let go of him.

He rubbed the back of his neck awkardly. Why do all guys do that !? He stuck his hand out and sort of mumbled. “I'm Nick.” He looked down at his feet. I giggled. Aw ! He was shy. I shook his hand and smiled.

“Kimberly, nice to meet you.” He nodded and we both walked next to eachother and started to catch up to the rest of the group. He had his hand shoved in his pockets and he kept staring at the ground as we walked.

He really was adorable and something about him intrigued me. As we neared the school about five of the fairies walked around to step on stones and waved their wands. Magic appeared before my eyes. What was once a school quickly faded like an image and revealed a big white castle.

It was so beautiful. Something you'd see in a Disney movie. It had tall pillars everywhere. I felt like a knight was going to ride out on a white horse to rescue me. Okay Kim , getting ahead of yourself.

Every clapped and cheered and we all ran to the entrance but were stopped my four different stones that rised from the floor. One was full of vines and was hovering off the ground, the one next to it full of metal spikes lit with fire, the third was surrounded my a globe of water and would keep dissappearing then reappearring. Last, the fourth one would flex and look rubber, then turn to steel, and disperse into a puddle of water on the floor and then repeat the process all over again.

I was really intrigued by the the fire lit stone I started to wander over to it and I felt my hair burst into flame. It was all still there, just now lit by fire, nothing burning. It was full on hovering in the air. I've had small occasions where it would spark a little at the ends.

Hover a tiny bit, then go back down. But nothing like this. I coul feel the fire burning through my blood, waiting to be releases. I felt my eyes dilate then open up wide again. I turned around to stare at the open-mouthed people gaping at me. Zane was smiling at me and she clapped to get everyones attention.

“This, will be the leader for all of you related to fire and/or metal weaponry.” She said, a huge smile spreading across her face. I was so confused. Soon this extremely tall girl, she had to be atleast 6”8, walked over to the stone surrounded by the globe of water that was disappearring and reappearring.

Then she herself basically turned into water. Her eyes turned a dark, dark metallic blue, and her arms had human features but were made entirely of water. She had fingers and everything. She even had her legs from her knees down made of water. I decided to be weird and stick my finger through her arm. It worked.

I giggled to myself and she looked taken aback, but then she smiled. “I'm Aleshawne” she whispered. She really was shy. I smiled and looked at her. “I'm Kimberly.”

And then someone else came up next to me. There was fire on his finger tips and shoulder. He smiled at me and stood next to me proudly. Soon people flocked up to us both. We had about 10 people each, including ourselves. I was happy to find Gabe in my group.

That left twenty people in the crowd and two empty stones. I saw this boy in the back. I had a blue plaid shirt and cargo shorts. Black vans and short blonde hair. He looked like a gay actor that would go shopping with his girls and tell them how fab they looked. I giggled and instantly decided I liked him.

He was trying to stop his necklace from pointing at the first stone, the one with the vines that was hovering. His necklace was just a cheap brown rubber-type string. It was very thick and almost felt wooden. It had a single green crystal on it that glowed as it pointed to the stone.

He tried to keep it hidden in his shirt but it didn't work. I hopped down from my stone and everyone looked at me thinking I was going to leave. Then I walked straight up to him. I kissed his cheek and ook the time while he was distracted to sweep him up into my arms.

He was like a little baby. I could feel the heat eminating off of his cheeks as he blushed. I thought it was adorable. I wanted to keep him around, definitely. He was so heavy though. I literally ran to his stone and dropped him off there. As soon as I ran back to mine and I looked at him , he was covered in flowers. I laughed at how oddly that fit in with his gay cliché look. See this is how things worked.

People who had nature abilitys, or flying/hovering abilities, went to stone one.
People with fire or weponry abilities came to my stone.
Others who had water and camoflage abilities(disappearing, transportation, etc..) went to Aleshawne at the third stone.
The last stone was quite unique. It would change into metal, flex like rubber, then disperse into a puddle of water. I guess it was for shape shifters of some sort. The last ten in the crowd who were left silently walked up to it til one of them turned really rubbery and could stretch his arms out to al sorts of lengths. His whole body looked stretchable.

I laughed and turned to look at Zane who was clearing her throat to get our attention.

“The four of you shining brightest at your stones shall be the Prexy's of your groups. Stone 1 are the Nixies. Stone 2, are the Virago's. Stone 3, the Fay's, and stone 4, the Methacrylates.”

Every cheered and clapped happily, and stepped away from the stones a instructed by the fairies. We moved away and they decended under the ground, and soon we were all back to normal. As we walked down the long pathway that lead to the big double doors, pillars got lit with fire. Litereally, every one I would pass would have a small ball of fire ontop.

It was getting dark so I thought it was reasonable. I smiled to myself and skipped the way down. Once we walked in we were greeted to all of the professors and staff. They bowed and crutsied as we passed by, then were stopped in the middle of the room. There were four hallways with banners hanging infront of each one of them. Each one said the name of one of our groups. Followed by the names of each prexy of the group.

I smiled really wide when I saw my name under the Virago's banner. It looked like it was made of silk and cloth. I guess my happiness made my powers trigger, because more cadles were lit with fire and I dashed down the hallway of the Virago's until I saw this big wooden door. It looked really old, and it had one of those knocker thingys that was like a handle and you had to bang on it. Under it was a small metal handle to open the door though.

I got overly excited and tried yanking the door open but it was locked so I fell on my butt with a loud “oof” and a small grunt. I heard everyone slowly catching up behind me laughing at me. “Hey, it's not funny !”

Two of the more stronger looking guys helped me up. They looked like twins. Both had red curly short hair, up to their ears. They had dimples too, and green eyes. They reminded me of my old friends back at home, except they were girls. Oh well. I thanked them and kissed both of them on the cheek, then just stared at the door with a hand on my hip. “What're we suppose to do?” I sighed.

“Wellll, Zane WAS going to tell you the password to the door before you ran off, but it was too late so she told me.” He said smiling proudly. I rolled my eyes and pinched his nose lightly. “Owwie” he complained.

I pecked it softly and just laughed. “Password, please?” I asked with a puppydog face. He smiled and looked at the door, then spoke loud and clear. “Faux Flamoris.” The door wiggled a bit but then the handle turned silver and I opened it and held it out for everyone, even though a guy was suppose to do this.

After everyone was in we examined the room. It had a long couch that could sit about 12 people, a long wooden table in the middle, and two chairs on either side that looked very coushiny and soft. A fireplace slowly crackled as it burnt the wood in the small hole. It felt so homey and nice with all the soft carpets everywhere. There were two doors on opposite sides of the door, and then two more opposite from where we came in. To the right was the boys suite, and yes I said suite. I know it's just a room but seriously, the place was HUGE.

It could fit about 8 guys in that one suite and there'd still be a ton of space. Then obviously to the left was the same thing, just for the girls. The boys room was dark grays and blues, while the girls was a lot of red and white. I liked it. The two rooms in the front I was guessing were the bathrooms, then there was a small hallway that was sort of a ditch right next to where we came in, and there was a very small, petite white door.

When you opened it there was a lovely small kitchen. It was for snacks I guess, since we would be having meals in the dining halls. But it was still lovely. Marble and white everywhere.

I was feeling really tired after all the surprises today, so I decided to take a quick shower. Everyone else was already sleeping or were on the couch playing video games to pass time. I grabbed a tanktop and shorts with undergarments and all the stuff I'd need to take a shower.

By the time I finished lathering, rinsing, washing my hair, and my face, it had been a good 40 minutes. I take really long showers, excuse me for wanting to look good! After I got dressed and pulled my hair up into a neat bun so it would dry and come out in natural curls, I headed into the girls side of the room and slipped into one of the unnocupied beds and pulled the comforters over me.

It was nice to sleep and think back after a long, surprising day. It seemed to calm me. I started remembering everything that happened, and all the beautiful magic I witnissed. Soon, before I knew it. I was asleep. Smiling, because my last thought was about how perfect my life was for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know I haven't updated in a day, and I'm sorry
I have a good excuse though !
I actually just uploaded TWO chapters in a new story.
It belongs originally to Shannon (her links in my profile, under links)
But our friend Maxie and I are helping her with it as authors.
I've done sooo much writing today. I'm exhausted.
Three whole chapters ! In less than 24 hours !

But if you wanna read it, it's called Creatures. It's also on my profile under stories.
I made this chapter super duper extra long, to kind of makeup for not updating yesterday.

So, sorry guys. ♥
Comment please, it encourages me a lot ! (: