Status: activee (:

Trashed & Scattered

Danger Line

"Waffles! Waffles! Waffles!" 

I instantly knew who the extremely loud and obnoxious voice that woke me up belonged to. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. I quickly stood from my position on the floor, ignoring the blush on my cheeks as I noticed a sleeping Brian on the floor beside the exact spot I was laying merely seconds before. That's the second time we had slept beside each other.

My hand muffled my yawn as I made my way to the bunks. I could feel the grunginess covering my body from the day before. 
 
I had just barely made it to my bunk when there was a loud CRASH! 

"What the hell Jimmy?!" That was obviously Brian. I'd recognize that voice anywhere. Something I would refuse to admit if questioned.

"Wake up!! We're getting waffles!!"

"Shut the hell up dude!"

I chuckled quietly as I dug for my clothes, pulling out a pair of white Jean shorts and a black Nine Inch Nails tee along with my undergarments. 

"Sleep well?" a squeal of surprise left my mouth as Val spoke up behind me.

"Uh yea I guess it wasn't bad." I closed my suitcase and headed for the bathroom.

"I'm sure." I could literally hear the suggestive smirk she had. 

"Oh shut up." I quickly tossed my clothes onto the counter and started the shower. Val didn't seem to mind and followed me in, closing the door behind her.

"I can tell you like him..." the look on her face was hard to read. I didn't know if this was a bad thing or not.

"No I don't." whether or not she figured it out didn't change the fact that I was going to deny it.

"Oh please, when he's around you change. You smile more, you're nervous around him. To be honest I think he likes you too." The blush that covered my face wasn't helping my situation at all.

"I'm nervous around a lot of people Val. You know that." Her smile grew at this.

"Not that kind of nervous. It's different. I don't know how to explain it but I just know. I have a sixth sense about these things."

I honestly didn't know what to say at this point. I couldn't admit to it, or could I? She was already keeping one secret for me. What was the point in hiding anything if she knew my biggest secret?

"And what if I do like him? What would it matter?" 

"Well I would have to get you guys together."

"Not gonna happen. I don't date remember?" I spun towards the shower and turned the water on, allowing it to heat up. 

"Well you'll just have to make an exception for him." She shrugged her shoulders and left the room before I could reply so I quickly opened the door to yell at her.

"It's not gonna happen Valery!" It may have been childish but getting the last word made me feel slightly better. 

I quickly closed the door, ignoring the strange looks I received from Matt and Johnny who were sitting on the couch. 

I stripped my clothes from my body and quickly climbed in the shower, enjoying the warm water as it massaged my back. 

When I was done showering I quickly hopped out and dried my body before wrapping the towel in my hair. After sliding my clothes on and brushing my teeth I left the bathroom. 

I had barely made it two steps when someone came running through the hall and barreling into me. 

"Son of a bitch!" I cried out in shock and pain when my head slammed into the wall.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry!!! I didn't mean to run into you, I just didn't see you!" 

Jimmy looked and sounded like he was about to cry. I felt so bad for him.

"It's fine Jimmy. Just a slight bump, nothing serious." I smiled and shrugged off the subject before patting him on the back. Before he could protest I quickly made my way to the bunks. 

My head was already pounding and I knew it was more than a bump. I quickly placed my hand to my head where it was already bruising.

My face contorted in a wince when I noticed the blood. 

"Shit." with my left hand I pressed the towel tightly to my head as I used the other to dig through my bag for my roll of gauze. I was able to quickly wrap it around my head twice and slid on a hoody. 

When that was taken care of I placed a beanie on my head to cover the gauze and pulled my hood up. My shitty cover job would have to suffice for the day. 

"Skyler, you ready to go?" I quickly zipped my bag and turned to face Matt. He eyed me suspiciously before I nodded.

"Yep I'm ready." I slid my purse onto my shoulder and followed him out the door. Everyone else was waiting outside. I immediately hooked arms with Val as we began walking down the street. It was only a five minute walk to the restaurant after all.  

"So what's with the hood? Trying to pull a James Bond?" I rolled my eyes playfully at Brian as he walked in step beside me.

"No I was just afraid someone would see me and try to associate me with you. Do you have any idea what that would do to my reputation? I would never be able to show my face again." 

Laughter erupted all around us as I spoke. Even he had to laugh at that. 

"Ah I see how it is. So you're embarrassed to be seen with me eh?" I could tell by the glint in his eye that he was planning something. And the moment he stopped walking I knew I was right.

He quickly laid me over his shoulder and continued walking down the street. A high pitched squeal erupted from my lips as I bounced up and down.

"Brian, put me down this instant. I am not a rag doll!" this only led to more laughter from the group.

"Quit laughing!!! Why aren't any of you helping me. You're only supporting his antics!" 

While I would never admit this to anyone, I was enjoying my curable his perfect ass. I just wanted to squeeze it in the palm of my hand. 

"You know you like it sweet cheeks."

My face immediately heated up when he quickly smacked my butt. All I could do was wine and cover my face to hide the blush. 

"Screw you Haner."

"Any time any place Stephens." My blush only deepened as the laughter got louder.

"Ok you two, that's enough. Brian put the poor girl down." Val used her motherly tone to enforce her rule.

Brian came to a stop and gently placed me on my feet. I nearly collapsed due to the amount of blood that had rushed toy head. Thankfully he caught me before I hot the ground.

"Whoa there, you ok?" His eyes held pure concern. My thoughts slowly began to stop swirling.

"Yep I'm fine. Just came up too quick." I sent him a smile before turning to Val. She looked skeptical but kept her mouth shut nonetheless. Gotta love her. 

A moment later we had all piled into a round booth in the small restaurant so we could order our food. At this point I was up for almost anything. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So I don't know what I think about this chapter. I know it's really short and to tell you the truth I'm rather disappointed in it :( I'll probably rewrite it haha
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!!!!

<3 Skye