Unknown

5 .

*Lin has started a BBM chat.

Lin - Hey guys, this is Linden from HockeyHeadquaters, and today we get and interview from Jordan Staal. Thanks Jordan!

Jord - My pleasure Linden

Lin - Let's start off with basics. What's the situation relationship-wise?

Jord - Honestly, I'm off the market

Lin - You hear that? It's the sounds of fangirls and puckbunnies hearts breaking! Can you tell us about her?

Jord - Her name is Maddie, and she recently moved in with me, but that's all I can spill.

Lin - What about the baby drama with you and former Pens trainer Melanie Gerard?

Jord - Former?

Lin - Well obviously she isn't going to want to work in the same building as you, especially if you have a new girl.

Jord - Oh, me and Mel are good. She actually lives with me too, and her new boyfriend. We all get along, so no problem there.

Lin - Alright, alright. I can see where I'm not wanted. Let's do some easy stuff. Favourite song?

Jord - Max has me hooked on Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5...

Lin - Oh, so you actually still talk to him? He has already made himself a spot at the top of our Blacklist at HockeyHeadquarters.

Jord - Well it's off season. I really don't mind other guys in the league. I personally talk to some guys, like Jonathan Toews, quite a bit.

Lin - Alright, favourite movie?

Jord - Bring It On series.

Lin - Wait, what?

Jord - Girls, in short skirts... Do I need to spell it out here?

Lin - I get it... So, um... Good luck with the baby, the girlfriend, and your cheer leading addiction?

Jord - I don't have an addiction. It's not like I dress up in a uniform and act out the movies.

Lin - I never insinuated that you did...

Jord - We're done here.

*Jord has ended the BBM chat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lied. Another filler, just do we could do a background on Jordo, and to show that the press does find out about everything.

I lied again.

I really only wrote this chapter to show you this:

Image

Thanks, LuckyNumber87 for finding the best j.staal pics known to man. YOU GO GIRL <3