Status: Active

My Name is Molly Brooks and this is the Insane Story of How I Fell in Love

Chapter Two: The Plan

"Hey, bitch!"

There stood Ali in all her slut like glory. Her eye were narrowed in on me like I was a mouse and she was a hawk.

I continued to walk towards my locker and put in the combination opening it. Ali was right behind me now, trapping me in between the locker and her. I continued to get my stuff out and then turned to face her, slinging my backpack over one of my shoulders.

"I heard you were being rude to Jake!"

"Who? Oh, that jerk that ran into me this morning? "

"He's my boyfriend you skank! Now why the hell did you call him a man whore?"

"I didn't call him a whore of any kind, but if he's dating you he must be."

"What!"

"I think she just called you a whore, Ali."

One of her cronies, with an annoying prep voice, spoke and earned a glare from Ali.

"I realize that!"

The cronie quickly shut up and stayed back. I focused my eyes on Ali whose attention had returned to me.

"You're gonna pay for that, new girl. You're already on my bad side."

With that being said she stormed off leaving me alone at the locker. I waited a few minutes before I walked towards the same door that led out side near the cafeteria. I made it to the cement wall before I was spotted by Annie who, when she reached me, put an arm over my shoulder.

I was starting to realize she didn't know the meaning of 'personal space'. She just leaned on me as we walked and she took a second to look around before speaking.

"So, new girl," She drug out the last later in girl before continuing, "how was your first day?"

"Well, you know, I have people who already hate me and I feel like I'm being stalked every corner I turn."

"As long as you don't fall in love with Jordan, you should be safe."

"Trust me, there won't be a problem with that."

"Ha. Hey, do you think you could come over to my house sometime? I can have the others over as well, say maybe...Thursday?"

"I think I can do that. I'll ask my mom when I get home. Call you later?"

"Yeah, give me your phone...I'll give you mine and the others numbers."

After that we walked a couple blocks together and then we both went our separate ways. When I got home, I set my stuff down against the light blue wall. I then walked along the hallways and into the kitchen, which had a light yellow color to it, looking around. The black marble counters wrapped around most of the kitchen, the island, which was in the middle of the kitchen, was where my mother sat currently, looking over some papers.

"Hey mom." I said walking past the island and towards the refrigerator, which was beside the stove. I pulled out a bottle of water and an apple. I then turned to see my mother's face, which was took over by a scowl.

"Bills?"

"Yes."

"Aggravating numbers?"

"You know it."

"Ah."

"So, how was your first day at your new school?"

"Bleh."

My mother laughed as I pulled my self up on the counter behind me.

She finished up writing something and then she looked up at me and with her all-knowing-you-can't-get-a-lie-past-me eyes, "Did you get into trouble with anyone?"

"Not a teacher or anything, just an over egotistic bit-brat who thinks she runs the school....Well I guess she actually does. She seems to have the whole school wrapped around her fingers, except Annie and her group of people."

"Ah, and I take it you fall in the category with Annie and them?"

"Just say it mom, I know you want to."

"Outcast."

"Yes, and now that we have downed my self-confidence and established my non-popularity, how was your day?"

"Well, you know....I did some bills, put up with your father, and I'm pretty sure I lost my mind."

"So, normal?"

"Smart ass."

"Oh, Annie wanted to know if I could spend the night over at her house."

"Oh course."

"Thanks. I'm going to go work on my homework, this school doesn't go easy on the new kid."

"Alright kido, I'm going to order Chinese takeout for dinner."

"Okay."

I walked up the stairs, the wall a slightly darker blue than the hallway and into the light purple hallways of the upstairs. I walked into my bedroom and pulled out my English, Geometry, and Spanish homework.

I had to finish the Romeo and Juliet Worksheet, a Spanish review worksheet dealing with the word 'gusto', and Geometry review worksheet that was more Algebra I than Geometry.

After about an hour and a half I was finished and had time to get on Facebook to check in on my friends. I had to go get my lap top out of one of the boxes marked 'electronics' and plopped it down on my bed and hooked it up to the charger. I pushed my books and stuff on to the floor, where I would pick them up later. I stared at the screen of my pink laptop as I logged on and checked my Notifications. Most were telling me that 'so-and-so has sent you a request in 'blah-blah'. I went through and changed all my information to match where and lived and went to school now and then read my messages. One was from my old friend Tabitha:

Hey, how's it going? How was your first day, have you already replaced us with some other best friends? I hope not! Well here's an update on what's going on here: Jason and Mickey are no longer dating and M is now dating my brother, ugh! So now she's always over here filling my brain with senseless gossip, but I don't mind, because then I get to pass it on to you! Any ways Mick and Jake have been kicked out of school, for fighting again, and Casey has gotten a new bf and he his happily in love with him....I'm not sure what his boyfriend's name is, I'll have to ask sometime. Anyways nothing has really happened with anyone else, but they wanted me to say hey and miss you for them, so: Everyone says 'Hey' and 'We miss you so much!"

-Tabitha

I replied with my own message:

I'm good and you know I couldn't replace you guys! I have found some new friends, though. They are the most random put together group, but they stand up for what they believe in. There is this bitch named Ali who runs the school and claims anyone who doesn't follow her every word and demand an 'outcast' and on my first day I have already fallen into that category. I miss you guys too and I love you all with all my heart!

-Molly

I logged off and closed my lap top and then laid back on the bed, tired from the long day of being the new girl. I had already been established un-popular and and outcast, a boy wanted to get into my pants, and I was sure Ali was the devil and I had just stepped into hell.

I eventually wondered down to the kitchen when I smelt the Chinese food. I looked on the table where my food set. Srimp with Garlic Sauce mixed in with some vegetables. It also came with fried rice and mom also order the crab ragoon. I ate most of the rice and the some of the shrimp and broccoli.

After dinner I went up stairs, and changed into a pair of light blue shorts and a white camisole, sliding into bed and curling into a ball, closing my eyes and falling into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping again and this time I didn't want to get up at all. After what I had to deal with yesterday I didn't want to go back and face the dragon. With out missing a beat I hit the snooze button and mom came in with her usual wake up call. We went through the whole sheets and comforter being ripped off of me, my grumbling, and her usual 'You'll be late.'

I got up grabbed a pair of dark jeans and a pink and white striped T-shirt, along with new undergarments and headed for the bathroom for a shower. I fixed my hair up and put on some make-up to match my outfit, slipped on a pair of pink sandals. I gathered up my stuff and checked my phone for new text messages.

I had one from Annie:

Hey, meet you at the brick school sign.

I sent a simple 'OK' to her and continued gathering my stuff and headed downstairs where mom had breakfast ready. After I ate I was on my way to school, but this walk to school wasn't as peaceful as the one the day before. A car pulled up beside me. Don't ask me what type it was, because I don't do good with cars. I can tell you it was a red car and the driver was one of my worst nightmares. Jordan Evans and beside him was the jerk who Ali was dating. Jake, I think was his name. Jordan wore his usual sly look he did when he was near me, or any girl, because he wanted one thing only and we all know what that was. Jake had a scowl on his face as soon as his eyes landed on me.

"Come on, get in."

I continued to walk, trying to ignore them, but he keep driving at a slow pace beside.

"I'll follow you to school like this, new girl."

"If that's how you want your school day to begin, be my guest."

"Come on, new girl, just get in the car."

"Will you leave me alone if I do?"

"Do you want me to lie? If so, then yes."

I let out an irritated sigh and got into the back of the car where I stayed quietly to myself. I would catch each of them glancing at me in the rear view mirror, one happy (probably thinking he was making progress) and the other still scowling and glaring. I'm sure you can tell who was who.

As soon as we got to the school, I got out of the car and put my backpack on and grabbed my purse walking across the parking lot to the side walk that would lead to one of the school's many doors. When I got to where I could see the sign I walked across the grassy area to get to it.

"Hey, Brooks, see you got a ride from Mr. Player."

Annie spoke loud enough for some random student to hear as well as me. I rolled my eyes and threw my backpack and purse down next to Annie's stuff and leaned against the wall, watching the people walk around. My second day of hell has begun. It was only going to be a few minutes before the random students told more students about how I got to school. The real story will then probably turn into a rumor and things like 'She kissed Jordan/Jake', 'I heard she did something with so-and-so last night', or 'I heard she was trying to steal Jake away from Ali'. I would then be in trouble....with a capital 'T'.

I was probably over thinking it though, nothing was going to go wrong....I hoped. Annie put on a small smile when Luke walked up. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and he drapped his arms over her shoulders. Well, you learn something new every day....Annie and Luke were dating.

"Hey....Molly."

"Hey Luke."

Soon after Angel and Jacob showed up and we waited outside the school until the bell rang. When I got to my first period me and Annie just talked and barley did any work. Class passed by fast and I got to my second class early and got a seat in the furthest corner on the front row. I wasn't going to be near Jordan, Ali or any of her suck ups today.

All my classes went by fast and I was on my way to the front of the school to start my walk home, when Annie caught up with me.

"Hey, Brooks, do you think I could come over and hang with you for a while? My mom was off on a rant when I called her. I'm not sure what its about."

"Sure, my mom wouldn't mind, she never minds."

"Okay, cool."

When we got to the house I introduced Annie to my mom.

"Mom, this is Annie."

"Hello, Annie, it's nice to meet you..."

They talked for ever and then we went up to my room, where Annie looked around and decided that she was going to help me unpack my stuff. We grabbed boxes and sorted through stuff putting clothes on the hangers that were already in my closet (I was just to lazy to put the clothes up). and put my shoes in the floor of the closet. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening getting my desk and other stuff up into the room. I put some clothing in my dresser and hooked up my small flat screen T.V and got all the wires neatly placed. It hung on the wall to the left of my bed. I put my radio on the top of the desk and put my lap top on the main part of the desk and slid the computer chair into place. After all that it started to get dark and I invited Annie to just stay the night. We stayed up most of the night talking about anything and everything we could think of. We looked people up from school on Facebook and she told me who was who and everything she new.

After about two week of school I was fitting in with Annie's group and they all became one of my best friends. We were always over at Annie's or my house and once or twice we went over to Luke's and Jacob's house. I got to know all the parents and I got used to everyone else. We became best friends and nothing could come between us.

Jordan didn't leave me alone and it became a routine for me to get in his car each morning and eventually Jordan and Jake eventually started to actually try and make conversation with me. Awkward conversation, but conversation all the same. But when we got to school he gave me the cold shoulder. I wasn't sure if it was a) He didn't want to deal with Ali and more drama, or b) He didn't want to risk his popularity.

The teacher's had gotten used to me and I found a few people who would talk to me during class as long as Ali or her cronies wasn't in it. I keep my grades to at least a C/B level, which keep my mom happy.

"Hey, Molly, Jordan wants to see you."

One of Ali's cronies, I think her name was Bridget said as she stopped me in the hall. She had on her usual slutty-copying-Ali-outfit: a tight black and pink skirt and a shirt that was so tight it hung more around her breast and wouldn't cover her stomach completely. Her shirt also showed the top of her black lace bra. Her salon done curls were in big lose curls near the bottom, but were straight at the roots.

"Um, okay."

"Yeah, he wants to see you in the gym."

I walked past her without another word. I might as well go to the gym and see what Jordan wanted, because God knows if I didn't he would harass me more. The only thing that seem strange was: Why was Bridget the one who had came and told me? I pretty sure she was one of the people Jordan 'liked' long enough to get in her pants and then left her. But, then again that could all be just the rumor mill spinning.

I walked into the gym, which was another building all by itself. It was big. It had a great basketball court and bleachers on both sides as well as a table where the announcer would sit. There were doors beside both sets of bleachers. They each led back to two different locker rooms (which meant we had a total of 4 locker rooms). On the other side of the bleachers were hallways that led to a weight room, a gymnastics area, and a set of coaches' offices were. It also led back to some storage rooms and two regular bathrooms. As soon as the door shut behind me I noticed a figure sitting on the bleachers, and it wasn't Jordan.

"Apparently, you don't know how this school runs."

Ali Johnson's voice filled the empty gym. She took her time getting down the bleachers and I stood my ground as she walked up to me.

"Apparently, you haven't noticed I don't care."

"You should. I can make your life Hell, I can ruin your social status, and I can wreck you emotionally and physically."

"And again, I don't care."

Ali's eyes narrowed down as she let her mouth open slightly like she couldn't believe I was saying. Then the accusations started.

"You are trying to steal my boyfriend."

"No I'm not."

"Don't lie to me, someone saw you get out of the car with him."

"And Jordan. He offered to give me a ride to school and I took it."

"Shut up, I'm talking!"

"No your not. I am. Ever since I got here you've had it out for me, well step off, I can wreck you emotionally as well a physically too...Confront me one more time and I'll show you."

With that I walked out of the gym, hoping to God she wouldn't call my bluff. It was lunch time so I walked into the lunch and over to our usually lunch table. I stole Angel's pizza (like she was going to eat it anyways) and took a bit out of it before setting it back on her tray.

"Okay, I just threatened Ali...."

Angel grabbed the pizza up and took a bite off the side I hadn't bitten into and with a smirk on her face she spoke.

"What did you say?"

"I told her that if she confronted me one more time I'd wreck her."

"Why?"

"She confronted me again. In the two weeks I have been here she has confronted me almost four times based off of the rumors she has heard."

"I say you make your bluff come true."

Annie joined in as she took a sip of chocolate milk and a bite of salad.

"What do you mean?"

"Wreck her....not physically...emotionally. Tell me, what makes Ali Johnson?"

"Popularity."

"Yes. You're gonna wreck her social status and she'll have nothing."

"And how will I do that?"

"I have a plan, meeting at your house tonight."

"Okay."

With that we went about eating our lunch and I watched my back the rest of the day until the last bell rang. We all gathered at my house and went up to my bedroom. Angel took her usually spot laying across the bottom part of my bed. Luke sat in my computer chair and Annie sat on his lap. Jacob sat on the floor leaning against the top part of my bed and I sat on the bed with Angel.

"So, how is this going to work?"

"First off, you've got to dress the style. Slutty...I have some old clothes you can borrow."

Annie let out a little laugh after she spoke.

"Then you have to act the part...Date Jordan."

Angel said smoothly, but a pinch of bitterness wrapped around her words.

"Then you have to live the life. Parties."

"And then, after you have proved you're worthy, Ali will let you in."

"And if she doesn't?"

"Then we'll think of something else."

After an hour of discussing our plan in more details we talked my mom into running Annie over to her house to get her clothing she was going to give me. When she came back, she had two box fulls.

"Are you moving in or something?"

"No, this is from my days as queen."

"When we hated her."

"And then she crashed."

"Hard."

Everyone, but me, shared a knowing glance and then Annie dropped the boxes and started pulling out clothes that looked like she pulled them out of some 'Sluts R Us' store.

"Tomorrow, you'll cling to Jordan's arm. You won't leave him unless you have to. You'll will tell people good things about here and you will suck up to any of her cronies, and you will avoid Jake at all costs."

"Okay, and again, what if none of this works?"

"Then I'll think of something else, but until then, just worry about being the new slut."

So the next day we put the plan in action. Annie and them had left last night after they got me ready. As I walked down the sidewalk I was sporting a short white skirt that was just the length aloud and it was tight as was my low-cut, light blue shirt showed off my new red bra and barley covered my stomach. I sported some thin stripper shoes that were a light silver color. My hair was down and straight and I keep it to the right side. I had on blue based make-up and light pink lipstick. My accessories included a new black purse, a gold bracelet, with a matching necklace and pair of earrings. I had my binder and a few books, leaving my backpack at the house.

My mom looked at me this morning with a warning glance and I told her I was seeing if everyone at this school was just materialistic. I think she acted like she believed me.

Jordan didn't miss a beat as he pulled up beside me with Jake in the passenger seat. I climbed in the back seat and Jordan turned around and looked at my new attire with approving eyes.

"Brooks, why the sudden change?"

"Just to torment you more."

When I got to school, I didn't walk over to Annie. I had to stick to the plan, and Jordan made it easier than I thought it would be. He stayed glued to my side, his arm over my shoulder and this time I didn't remove it. Everyone looked at me with curious glances. A lot of Jordan's other friends (the ones who didn't really hang with Jake or Ali) gathered around and followed me through the hallway.

When I got to first period I didn't sit with Annie like I usually would but I sat with Jordan and I stayed close to him in all the classes I could. I started saying good things about Ali to random people who started talking to me and I always smiled when Ali or her cronies walked by. Ali would just glare at me and huff away. I would just smile my sweetest smile I could muster up and nod my head at her.

At lunch Jordan sweep me away from Annie and took me over to the table Jake, Ali, and only the closest of her friends sat (which meant maybe three out of the usual six or seven people that followed her around). I felt my stomach go into knots. I hadn't been this close to Ali (not including when she walked by me in the hallway) since I had last threatened her. She let her green eyes narrow in on me as I took a seat across from her and next to Jordan.

"What is she doing here, Jordan?"

"Well, she is now my girlfriend, so I figured she would be sitting with me."

Girlfriend? No way! I was going to say something, but then I remeber the plan...I had to do this.

"You mean your new toy? You're going to get her into bed and then leave her."

"A player can change."

"Yes, and I'm the Queen of England."

I rolled my eyes as I spoke and Jordan let out a laugh. Everyone looked at me and Ali let out a small giggle as Jake looked at me weirdly.

"If you know that's his angle, then why go out with him."

I just smiled and didn't say anything. Jordan put his arm around me and I tried my best not to look hungry. Throughout the rest of lunch I sat and listened to Ali gossip about everyone and anything, and occasionally she would bring me into the conversation, asking me if I knew anything. Which, surprisingly I knew a lot more about the students than I thought. One thing I couldn't help, but notice was that a certain boy, that was already taken, couldn't keep his eyes off me. Two hints: He was at the table and he wasn't Jordan.

And the answer is?