Status: Complete<3

Insane Asylum

Noah

Before the night had a chance to end, I told Mason that I have one more thing to give him. He has no idea what I'm planning and I couldn't wait to get back to the apartment. As we walked the sidewalk leading home, I felt my nerves kick in. My life had always been so lonely even when my parents were here. I never opened up to anyone, I never had friends that stuck by my side, I never really lived like I was supposed to. I was always closed up and insecure about everything and anything. I think in the end I drove myself mad, but I never knew I was until it hit me.

As we climbed the stairs to our apartment door, my heart rate sped up drastically. My palms began to sweat and I fumbled with the keys as I unlocked the door. I felt like a fool in front of Mason, but luckily he didn't seem to notice how insane I was acting. No pun intended. I opened the door slowly, while Mason was reaching for the light switch. I grabbed his hand gently and smiled at him through the darkness. I took a deep breath as I intertwined my fingers with his and leaned down to kiss his lips lovingly. I felt Mason tense a little bit and I used my free hand to rub his lower back slowly to relax him a bit. When he did, I picked him up and wrapped his small legs around my waist and carried him off towards the bedroom. We broke apart from our kiss as I opened the door to our bedroom and closed the door behind us. Mason squeezed his legs around my waist in a nerves manor and I ran my hand up his back in a soothing motion. I didn't want him to be scared or nerves because now I think he knows what's about to happen.

Tonight was a full moon and its light poured gently into the room and cast over the bed, with a blueish tint. I laid Mason down on his back and in the moonlit room I could see a blush forming on his face. I'm going to take things slow with him. I held his cheek in my hand and kissed his forehead, his nose, his other cheek and finally his lips. My thumbs rubbed small circles in his hips and he wiggled them around. He sat up from where he was laying and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer to him as he attached his lips to mine. We laid a tangle mess of limbs on the bed, in a deep passionate kiss. It lasted until our lungs burned for air and we had to break apart.

I looked in his eyes and asked without verbal communication if I could continue and smiled shyly while biting his lip, and I knew that he's saying it was okay. I took a deep breath and gently lifted his shirt up and off his body to revel his lightly tanned torso. I kissed down his chest as I unbuttoned his pants. I could feel his member slowly hardening. I smirked to myself as I pulled them slowly down his legs only leaving him in his boxers. His blush never left his face and it only got deeper as I eyed him hungrily. He pouted as he reached for and I knew what he wanted. I chuckled at his baby like antics and took off my shirt for him. Mason smiled widely as I continue to strip myself down to my boxers.

I climbed on top of Mason and attached my lips to his neck. I kissed it, nipped at it and licked it in apology. He squirmed under me and moaned lightly. It was music to my ears and I couldn't control myself. I slipped my hand in his boxers and wrapped my hand around his heat. His warmth made my blood rush south and I groaned when I felt his hips thrust upwards. I pumped him slowly and squeezed his hard member gently. He wiggled around and moaned as he bucked his hips into my hand. I smirked and climbed off of the flustered mess of Mason and tugged down his boxers.

He sat up trembling from the slight pleasure he felt only moments before and grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him. His small lips made contact with my heat and my eyes rolled back in my head. God, that felt good. He tugged down my boxers and attached his lips to the tip of my erection and wrapped his small, cool hands around my base. He pumped me and sucked on my tip at the same time and I moaned and grabbed a fist full of his hair as I bucked my hips into his mouth.

Mason took me all the way in his mouth and bobbed his head in a slow motion. I bit my lip hard as I felt his tongue swirl around my hard on. I moaned his name softly, begging for him to go faster. His warm mouth that was wrapped my erection left and moments later I felt his tongue lick up and down my shaft.

I groaned and pushed him down on his back gently. I kissed up his chest and nipped at his ear lobe. I pressed a finger to his entrance and I heard his breath hitch in his throat. I pushed my finger passed his ring of muscle and he immediately arched his back and groaned loudly. Using my other hand, I grabbed his and squeezed it gently as I pushed a second digit into him. I moved my fingers in and out of him slowly and did the scissor motion to stretch him a little bit. He moaned and squirmed underneath me and squeezed my hand tightly.

I removed my fingers from his entrance and went into my nightstand to pull out some lube. I look over at Mason and asked him with my eyes if I should continue and he nodded frantically. I chuckled at his antics and proceed to coat my dick in lube. I press my tip at his butt and gently pushed myself in him. He arched his back and curled his toes, grabbing at the bed sheets for dear life and moaned out in pain. I rubbed his chest in a soothing manor as I continue to push myself all the way in him. When I was fully in him I waited for Mason to get used to the feeling he was experiencing. It had to feel a bit foreign to him and I was willing to wait for him.

When I felt his hips move I knew I could start thrusting in him. I grabbed his hips and thrust at a slow pace in and out of him. He moaned and rocked his hips in time with my thrust. When his moans of pain turned into moans of pleasure I began to speed up my pace. Going in a different angles I thrust harder and deeper in search of his sweet spot. When he moaned abnormally loud I knew I found it. Mason wrapped his legs my waist tightly which pushed me in deeper into him and he screamed out in pleasure. Mason and I became one with every whimper, every gasp, every moan with every thrust. Mason was mine forever.

I felt my hips get jerky as I knew I was close. I pumped Mason's dick as I thrusted into him and he began to precum. I hit his sweet spot unusually hard and he moaned my name loudly as we both came. My seed buried itself deep inside of Mason before I fell on top of him. We were both a panting, ecstasy filled mess on the bed. Mason's seed covered our tummies and we stuck together slightly. Sweat coated our bodies and I used the rest of my strength to pull myself out of him. Mason whimpered and curled into my side and tracing random patterns into my chest. Our breathing slowed down and we managed to get under the covers. I held Mason against my chest as we both whispered those three little words, before drifting off to sleep under the moonligt.
♠ ♠ ♠
The story is over.
Mason and Noah, I will miss these characters so much. I was sad that their story had to come to an end, but it was a sweet ending.
I hoped you all enjoyed reading this semi-slash story and I hope to see you all comment in the future on my other stories.
I do have one story idea in my head and I hope that it'll come to life. The story is called Brothers and it's also a slash. Look for that story soon c: thank you my lovely readers, commenters and subbers!