Status: Still working on it

Let me help you and save your soul

Hospitals

Gabriel's P.O.V

Hospitals. Aren't they great? You go in and get evaluated and go to the funny farm for six months. YAY!

Not. I walked out of Miriam Q. Mental hospital with my duffle bag over my shoulder and scanned the road with my emotionless eyes, My mother's car was parked in the Parallel parking space and she honked her horn at me to get my attention. 'I'll be back here within a month, I guarantee it' I thought walking over to the car and getting in.

"Hello Gabriel, how are you feeling? You've been in there for almost six months.. has anything changed?" my mother asked

I put on my seatbelt and looked out the window, not talking

She started up the car and looked out for other cars "I guess not" and drove away on to the highway.

This time I was put in the mental hospital for trying to off myself, again. Last time was for drugs, the last last time was for killing a cat, and it goes on. I should just be put in a mental hospital for the rest of my life and live there, it would be better.

We drove up to our house but the thing was that there were moving trucks there, I still stared with my emotionless eyes at the trucks "What's going on?" I asked looking at my mom

"We're moving to a new town, your father is getting a new job that can put up with.. your needs when you go away again" See? Even she knew that I would go away again, if fucking magic that she knew, anyone that comes in contact with me knows right off the bat that im very depressing, angry and other emotions other than happy...I don't think I've ever been happy before.

The movers moved the piano in the truck and got in it and waited for my parents, dad came out and came to the car and opened the door "Get in the back Gabriel" he demanded

" 'You' can get in the back, im not moving" I spat

He grabbed me by my hair "Dave.. he just got out from the hospital we're supposed to be gentle with him!" my mother said, they always pushed me around.. I hated my life, that's one of the reasons I tried to off myself this time.

"May, I'll be gentle with him but he's not fucking listening! He's a stubborn little brat!" my father said throwing me in the back "Now drive, we'll be late to the house meeting in Greenville"

My mother took off ahead of the moving trucks and, Greenville is about six hours away, it's a nice town. And now a dysfunctional family with a suicidal, drug addict, depressed son is moving there. How wonderful.

About six hours later we arrived at the new house, it was a two story grey brick house with an attic, fresh green grass and trees around the house. We had a couple of neighbors, one in a red brick house right across the road and two next to us on either side but they were spread far out. The moving men got out and started with the furniture in the truck; mother got out and went to go unlock the door. There retailer people were there to show us around, even though they had already bought the house without telling me.

My father turned to me "Stay in the car, I'll come get you where everything is put in the right place, don'." he said with a threating voice and got out of the car. I waited until he went inside with the retailer before getting out of the car. I looked around the house without actually moving from the spot I was stand from. My parents at least picked a good house, it was outside of town and had very few neighbors. I got the pack of cigarettes out from my back pocket and the lighter from my front and lit it up and took a long drag from it, I needed some type of toxic smoke in my body right now.

Of course I wasn't old enough to even be smoking cigarettes, I was only fifteen. But my mom bought them for me, that was the only nice thing she ever did for me. I took another drag and looked around from where I was standing, I then felt like I was being watched. It kinda scared me. I looked around and saw no people out, and it was getting to be dusk, and the nearest food mart or someplace to go was about seven miles. And I heard that the school is about ten miles, Greenville is a large town, but we just lived outside of it.

I looked around some more, no one. It was creeping me out. The I looked to the house that was across the road from us and looked up towards a window, it was tinted so I couldn't really see it but I thought I saw a figure standing there. I shrugged it off and went back in the car, maybe it was just my imagination. I kept the door open so I could tap my cigarette when I needed to do so. But I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched.

Andrew's P.O.V

I watched the new comers from across the street from my bedroom window. The boy that came out of the car was cute, maybe a bit too feminine for my taste, I looked at him through my binoculars, he was a dyed blonde and had piercings, he wore tight clothing and.. smoked.

I pulled the binoculars away from my eyes "What's the matter Andrew? The boy too girly?" Rin asked grabbing the binoculars and looking through it "He's smoking.." I said

"So?"

"So.. he's like fifteen, and it's a cigarette, how can he buy them?" I asked grabbing the binoculars away from Rin and looking at him, the boy looked towards my house and up to the window "He's staring at the window"

"Can he see you?"

"No. the windows are tinted, but it's like he knows im watching him"

"You perv" Rin giggled and lightly hit my shoulder.

"Shut up and go grab the soda" I snapped, she did as she was told and left the room.

I watched the boy as he got back in the car, he just sat there until night fell. It was boring just watching him sit there in that car, I wondered why he didn't go inside, the movers had left and the place was probably all fixed up to the parents standards now, so why didn't he go in?

Then he finally made a move and slammed the car door, hard and went to go to the house. He knocked on the door and Im guessing the father answered it. They were yelling at each other.

"What are they saying?" Rin asked

"How the hell should I know? Just watch"

They kept yelling at each other and then the father grabbed the boy by the hair and smacked him and drug him inside. I dropped the binoculars "That bastard!"

"I could barely see, but it looked like he.. Smacked the poor boy"

"That's exactly what he did!" I got up and started to head for the door, but Rin stopped me "And what are you going to do exactly?"

"Go over there and teach that boys father a lesson"

"And say what? 'Oh I was watching your son for the fun of it because you guys are new and I just happened to come across you backhanding your son'? No Andrew, That boy probably has his own way of dealing with things, maybe he'll call the cops"

I stopped and plopped down in my bean bag chair "I guess you're right, but I mean parents shouldn't do that to their child, even if let's say that boy is a defiant kid, still, it's not right"

Rin nodded "You can go over there tomorrow and see if he has a mark, but say something like 'Welcome to the neighborhood!' or something, examine him closely, see if he has any other marks on him that you can see"

"Okay, good Idea, will you come with me?"

"I'll have to see about that, im not sure what my parents are doing, oh, and Andrew?"

I looked up "Yeah?"

"I know you, you're going to try and get close to this boy, and like the sex perv you are.. he might be broken because of what his father is doing to him, he might have problems of his own... just don't do anything rash"

I smiled "You know me" but then I got all serious "Okay, I understand"

How was I supposed to know that this kid had problems of his own? How was I supposed to know that he was a mental case? And how was I supposed to know that I was going to fall in love with him?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story is going by a bunch of P.O.V's! Its going to be all over the place! Just FYI(: Sad? I find it kinda like that, I already don't like Gabe's father >_>