Status: Still working on it

Let me help you and save your soul

Sexual Abuse and Comfort

Gabriel's P.O.V

It was night when father came home. Drunk.

But before I get into that I want to tell you about Andrew. He is sweet and cares for me. I thought that everybody that cared for me dropped off the face of the earth. I mean my sister loves me and calls me sometimes but she's in Japan for study, that's a thirteen hour difference from Greenville. Andrew, we hung out around my house all day until my mom came home, then I gave him the look to go home. Sunday I called him just to talk, nothing important, I was just lonely in the big house. He asked if I wanted him to come over, I said no. But tonight, he said I could call him whenever I wanted to, and tonight was the night I needed him.

Father came home drunk and obnoxious, it was around 2 am and mom was waiting up for him. I was in the kitchen making a sandwich.

"You should really get up to bed Gabriel, and plus.. your father isn't home yet"

"It's just a midnight snack mom I'll be up in no–"

And then the door swung open, a drunk father came through selling of a bar that he'd been to. "Where is he?" he grumbled. I looked up from the kitchen and stopped what I was doing, maybe if I was quiet he would just go to bed.

"In bed" my mother said, sometimes she helped me when she could. Another thing I did like about her, but she didn't really care about me that much.

"BULL SHIT! Then why do I smell turkey and toasted bread?" then I heard him shuffle to where I was "There you are!" he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I struggled and tried to get out of his grasp, but he was too strong. He took me to his and my mother room and threw me on the bed and got on top of me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath and I turned away.

His hand snaked down to my boxers and tore them off and spread my legs. He wet his fingers and plunged them in my entrance, I screamed. "Stop stop stop!" I screamed with tears rolling down my cheeks, it was happening again, and it hurt. He went faster with his fingers, pushing in three and doing it roughly.

I could feel him getting hard underneath me, he unbuckled his pants and took them off with his free hand and stroked himself as he abused my member and my entrance. I was fully blown crying now "S-Stop.."

"You know you like it!" he yelled and kept on doing what he was doing. After about ten minutes of this he finally came all over the bed and grabbed a knife out of his pocket and sliced my cheek and licked the blood "Your so yummy, maybe next time I'll be inside of you, now run to your room like the little scum you are" he said pushing me off the bed and doing himself up again.

I quickly put on my boxers and ran to my room, I locked the door and sat on my bed and cried nonstop for forty minutes, by that time all the lights were off. I thought now would be a good time to call Andrew, he'll listen. But wait, I can't tell him I was sexually abused. I started to whale more but bit my bottom lip to keep in the loud sobs, I didn't want to wake the man that did this to me up. I would just have to deal with what Andrew said later. I picked up the phone and dialed his cell.. It went to voicemail after a few rings, I didn't leave him message. But I called his house, and what I was guessing was his mother picked up.

Andrew's P.O.V

There was a knock on my door and I rolled over "What?" I groaned, my mom came in and turned on a light next to my bed, it stung my eyes.

"There's a boy on the phone, Gabriel. its 2:45 in the morning, he's trying so hard not to cry, I can hear it in his voice. He wants to talk to you" she said handing me the phone as I bolted up in my bed and took the phone. I shooed my mother to go back to bed.

"Hello?"

"H-H-Hello? A-Andrew?"

"Yes this Is I, Gabriel is everything alright? You didn't try and do anything did you?"

"N-No, I didn't and e-everything is not a-alright" he sobbed

"Why? What's the matter?"

"M-My dad.."

"What about your dad?"

Gabriel was silent for a moment then let out a sound full of tears, sobs and moans as he tried to explain it the first time.

"Woah woah woah Gabe, explain it more slowly, take a deep breath"

Gabriel took in a deep but shaky breath "My father.. he.. t-touched me"

My heart stopped and I clenched my fists until they turned white "Where?"

"D-Down there, he did it roughly, it hurt.. what should I d-do?"

I knew that Gabriel shouldn't stay there "Pack a bag full of clothes, I'll be other to take you to my house in a couple minutes"

"O-O-Okay"

And before Gabriel hung up I stopped him by saying "Gabriel.. be careful"

"...I will."

I threw on some shorts and a tee shirt, and slipped on my vans and ran out of my room and bolted out of my house, crossed the street and came to Gabriel's house. I just wanted to go inside and find him but that would probably wake up his parents.. his dad at worst. But after a minute Gabriel came out and I took his hand and we ran to my house.

Up in my room Gabriel sat on the bed and sobbed hiding his face away from me. I sat next to him and made him look at me, but he closed his eye so he couldn't. His face was al red, tears streaming down his face and snot too. I gently kissed him "Shh calm down, it over now"

Gabriel pushed me away and stood up "It will never be over! I have to go back there ya know!" he screamed at me. I stood up and hugged the poor screaming boy, even if he didn't wanted to be touched he needed some type of affection. We both fell to the floor and Gabriel tried everything to push me away. Scratching, biting, and pushing. But it wouldn't work, for some reason I would take a knife to my heart for this kid, even if he didn't want me to hold him in any way, he needed it.

Gabriel finally gave up and let himself be held "Gabe honey, you don't have to go back there. I can cal the cops and they can come arrest your father"

"N-No.. because they're gonna question me.. and then they're gonna find out that I smoke narcotics and c-cigarettes, they'll look at my mental history and.. judge me in my worst time of despair.. you know what my father said? 'Your so yummy, maybe next time I'll be inside of you' as he cut my cheek" Gabriel sobbed.

I was so pissed. "Gabe honey, you need to tell the cops so that your asshole of a father can go away for good! I'll make sure that the cops don't find out your drug use, and they won't ask you many questions. You're staying here for now and you're not going back there to that house" I said stroking his hair back.

Gabriel looked up at me "O-Okay, but how?"

"I have my ways." Gabriel didn't know, but I was filthy rich, I just lived with my parents to keep up a good appearance for the people at school that I really wasn't as rich as they thought I was.

"We'll stay home from school tomorrow to get in the questioning from the cops"

"B-But –"

I put my fingers to his lips "Shh, everything will be better by tomorrow" I said picking him up and lying him on my bed. I got some ointment and put it on Gabriel's cut, then put a large bandge on it. "Go to sleep"

Gabriel nodded and closed his eyes. I sat next to him and held his hand as he fell asleep, when I was sure he was asleep I went over to the other side of the bed and laid down, it would take a lot to get me to sleep. It was going to be at least a couple hours before I actually got to sleep. I just hoped that Gabriel wasn't scarred, and scared for life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its so sad, well is what im thinking. Gabriel's father really pisses me of when i write about him>_>