Status: Still working on it

Let me help you and save your soul

Gynecologists for boys

Andrew's P.O.V

Out here it's a while drive before anyone gets here, we lived on the outskirt of town, With just a few neighbors. But further down was my house, no neighbors what so ever. It was quite a good place to get away from every one; it was quite a good place for Gabriel.

I called the police as soon as I got up, which was around 9:30am seeing as how I couldn't go to sleep at all. I dialed the number and told the captain the situation. After I got off the phone I gently shook the sleeping Gabriel, he opened his eyes. They were all puffy and red from crying.

"What?" he croaked out

"I called the police, they should be here soon, c'mon and get up I'll make some breakfast" I said brushing his blonde chin length hair back from his fair skinned face. He snuzzled up to my touch, the touch he was so egar to get away from.

I smiled "C'mon sleeping beauty"

Gabriel got up and stood in his long sleeved white knit shirt and grey fitted jeans, I messed up his hair and he growled at that so I stopped and took him downstairs. We both smelled eggs, bacon and pancakes "Apparently mom's doing the cooking, so I don't have to cook" I giggled taking him to where the food was.

We saw my hippie mom in the kitchen cooking, she turned to us and her curls bounced on her head "Hey Andrew, hey Gabriel, I thought you'd be up so I was making breakfast" she said flipping the food on to a couple plates and setting them down on the dining room table.

"Eat you two, espically you Gabriel, your skinny as a stick!" she said pushing him a plate

Gabriel sat down, I sat down next to him and mom sat down a couple chairs away. We ate in silence but mom broke the piercing silence "So did you work out everything?" she asked slowly not sure if she was asking the right thing

"Mom.."

Gabriel coughed to clear his throat and "Oh, well, I guess. The police are coming over to question me about.. things.. I just wish it would be over"

I hoped he wasn't talking about ending his life again, that would scare me and I would have to keep a close eye on him "Well it will be! You won't have to see your father again, he'll be going to jail, and you'll be living with me. We'll be going to my house after the questioning"

Gabriel put down his fork "Your house? Just how old are you?"

I laughed "Im eighteen, turning nineteen"

"You dress like a sixteen year old.. And you can afford your own house?"

"Yup" I giggled at his comment about dressing younger

"Well that's some of our money too Andrew! Don't forget about your little old parents!" my mother laughed.

Just then the phone rang and my mom picked it up "Andrew honey, it's the police captain. He wants to talk to you" she said from the kitchen

I got up and took the phone "Hello?"

"Yes, is this Andrew Wellington?"

"Yes it is"

"Hello, this is Police captain Jose Clark. We cannot come out there to where you are for the questioning, you and the victim will have to come to the hospital for the questioning"

I didn't like how he put Gabriel as 'The Victim' "Why not? And the hospital? Why?." The hospital was a long way away, on the other side of town, the drive was dreadfully boring.

"If we come out there the situation might increase to where the victim's father might see us.. is he at the house?"

"Hold on let me see" I walked out of the kitchen and to the window, the car was still there so I was guessing he was there. Gabriel looked at me, he wanted to know what was going on.

"Yes, it seems that both of the parents are both home"

"I see, well then come to the hospital for the questioning, floor 6 and room 609"

"Why there?"

"The victim–"

"Gabriel" I corrected him

"Gabriel needs to get checked by a gynecologist"

I blushed "w-why?"

"Standard procedure, it's what happens to everyone who gets molested or raped.. Your friend wasn't raped just molest right?"

"That's what he said"

"Alright, we'll be waiting for you at the hospital, goodbye"

"Bye."

I held the phone in my hands as Gabriel looked at me "What happened? What'd they say?"

"You're not gonna like it, so just finish up your breakfast and we'll go to the hospital"

"The hospital? Why there?"

"I'll explain it in the car, just eat" I said kissing his temple and sitting down to finish my food. Gabriel wasn't going to like begin touched by a gyneo. Not at all.

Gabriel sat in my neon green Lamborghini, We were almost to the hospital, it was a dreadfully long drive, but at least I had Gabriel to talk to. I told him about the gynecologist and he threw his head in his hands "Why me?" he groaned.

I kept my hands on the wheel and speed down the road, there were no cars on the road so I could do as I pleased as long as no cop was tailing me.

"Gabe, it'll be fine, they're just gonna check you out"

"Easy for you to say! I don't want to be checked out! It'll be a man I know it.." Gabriel sounded so scared "I don't want it to be a male nor a female, I don't want to go at all, I don't want someone checking me, touching me, or putting their hands on or in me" Gabriel said turning away

I couldn't touch him to comfort him, because I was driving and he wouldn't allow me to touch him, so I kept driving. "Gabe, I'll be there holding your hand when you're going through the gynecologist and the questioning" I didn't know if Gabriel would agree to that but he did, it kinda suspired me.

"Okay, but you'll probably look at my penis if you could the whole time"

I almost slammed on the breaks but didn't and kept driving, a smile curling to my lips "Oh so you figured it out huh?" I teased

Gabriel grumbled and laid his head back on the seat, for a while he was silent as I drove
And I won't look at you in any way even if I want to, I promise"

Gabriel mumbled a "thanks" and we pulled up to the hospital.

At room 609 there was a bunch of females there looking at us but I told Gabriel to ignore them. I sighed in and a police officer took us into an exam room. A nurse came in and gave Gabriel a paper gown "D-Do I have to take off my shirt?" he asked

"Yes" she said and everybody left the room except me. He held the gown in his hands and looked down blushing "Don't worry I won't look" I said and turned around.

I could hear his clothes slipping off his body, my eyes fell upon a mirror on the wall and I broke what I said and watched his top half get naked, all the way to his hips. Then I couldn't see anything. He slipped on the gown and sat in the big chair "Okay, you can look" I turned around, it was a good thing he didn't see me watching him, I would of gotten yelled at.

That's when I saw it. The cuts on Gabriel's arms, some fresh cuts too. I took one of his arms and examined it "Gabe..." I said softly looking back up at him.

Hu turned away "This is why I wanted to keep my shirt on"

I already knew he did it himself, t was sad that he would do this to himself, plus the smoking. It got me a little angry. But I couldn't say anything else because the gynecologist and two police officers entered the room. Gabriel took his arm away from my grip and set it in his lap. They closed the door and came towards us.

"Hello im Jose Clark, Police captain. Im assuming the young man with the clothes on is the man I spoke to on the phone, Andrew?"

I nodded

"Well this is gynecologist Dr. John, he'll be examining Gabriel" Jose said as Dr. John sat on a little roll-y stool and rolled himself towards Gabriel and put up the foot stool on his chair and put on his gloves.

"Okay Gabriel, lift up your legs on the foot rest and spread them apart"

Gabriel motioned for my hand and I slipped my hand into his hand and he squeezed it tight as Dr. John lifted his gown and checked under there, Gabriel's face was full of discomfort and was red. Then Dr. John grabbed some small oil bottles off of his tray.

"What are those?" I asked for Gabriel

"Healing oils. He was definitely molested roughly by someone with big hands, these will help if he has any damage to his walls. His anus will get numb and burn so make sure you get him in cold water after a while. It will help with the oils and the only way to dumb down the side effects" Dr. John said. Then he put the oils on his fingers and put them inside of Gabriel's entrance, rubbing them around in there so it will work. But I wanted it to be me who was having my fingering inside of Gabriel. But at this time I was being selfish.

"Okay, we're all done" he said rolling away and taking off his gloves and threw them away, then leaving

"We'll be starting the questioning now" Jose said pulling up a chair to Gabriel. I know Gabriel was scared, but at least he had me here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gynecologists for boys, I thought that was a pretty funny title:3 But it gets all serious cause of what happed in chapter 3 >:|