Status: Still working on it

Let me help you and save your soul

With you

Andrew's P.O.V

Next on the agenda as driving to my house. But we stopped at my parents' house to pick up Gabriel's bag and I packed some clothes in my suit case, I had plenty of clothes at my house but just wanted to bring more ya know? By that time my dad came home from his big work. He's a business man and my mom's a hippie, I love them both. And im supposed to take over my father's business, which im not sure I want to do. I kissed both of my parents goodbye, I told them that I didn't know if I would be back. My parents said it was okay and wished me luck with my new boyfriend, they had a feeling this one was 'the one'. Gabriel was in the car thankfully so he didn't hear it, Thank god.

As we drove it was silent, I didn't know how to come out to go over Gabriel's cuts with him. So I just thought I would wait.

Gabriel's P.O.V

It was silent the whole twenty five minutes. Driving in silence was awkward. I thought Andrew would at least try and make small talk. But as I was staring out the window with my eyes turning emotionless again I was thinking how Andrew could afford a Lamborghini, those things were over four hundred thousand dollars for a sports car like this. Next I was thinking how I could live with Andrew, it was crazy, the guy was a walking sex freak that wanted to get in my pants.. But at least he understood that I was going through a rough time and won't try anything. I thought about how he might jump me in the shower or in the bed, I just had a hunch.

I squirmed in the seat, my butt was nub and it hurt at the same time "Its just the oli's Gabe, we'll get you in cold water asap" Andrew said as he drove. At least he was acknowledging that it was the oli's the were making me uncomfortable.

Andrew pulled up on a long dirt driveway to a medium sized red brick house, there were no houses for miles, just trees. Andrew took the bags inside and showed me around. The first floor was a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and dining room. Then he took me upstairs, there were two rooms across from each other and another room that Andrew said was for music and stuff. "This room is mine" he said pointing to the room to the left "and this room is yours" he opened the door to the right and motioned me inside. I walked inside and gasped, the emotion coming back to my eyes, the whole room was just windows, having a view of the trees. Andrew put the bags on the bed as I ran my fingers on the soft green bed spread.

"Thank you, it's so wonderful" and I did something I thought I'd never do in a million years, I threw myself on Andrew and hugged him. But.. he pushed me away and took my arm and rolled up the sleeve and traced the scars and freshly new cuts and scabs on my forearm. I was angry now. How dare he.

I pushed him away and started to yell "I hugged you and actually touched you and said thank you for all this and you go and touch my cuts? Whats wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You shouldn't do half the things you do and now I find out that you cut yourself! You shouldn't do that.. it's bad for you just like the smoking.."

I started to get teary eyes "Are you mad that im a mental case? Cause that's what everyone is upset about!" I yelled.

Andrew took me in his arms and held me tightly so I wouldn't get away "Don't touch me! Get away!" I cried clawing at him

"No. Im not upset that you're a mental case, I can deal with that and your emotions. But seeing you hurt yourself with a blade and smoke.. I can't deal with that! It makes me sad.."

I buried my face in Andrew's chest and cried. Andrew picked me up and brought me to the bathroom that was in my room. He set me down on the chair and I kept my head down and sobbed as he started the cold bath. Andrew stripped me down of my clothes cause I couldn't do it myself, I covered my private area so he couldn't see it. Andrew placed his hands on my thighs making me flinch "Look at me" he said in mostly like a demand.

I looked at him and he was sitting on the balls on his heels at my eye level. He kissed me gently on the lips and squeezed my thighs making me moan within his mouth.

Andrew pulled away and brushed some hair out of my face "That was hot, but I won't keep going" he picked me up and set me in the ice cold water, I gasped and shivered as the chill ran through my body. "At least I can feel my butt now" I mumbled.

After the bath Andrew went and gave me some of my clothes. A black tee and black and white plaid boxers. I wanted a long sleeved shirt but Andrew said that after my scars heal up completely I would be able to wear short sleeved things without worrying about having people look at my cuts. He said "Around me you can wear short sleeved things, I won't judge, I just don't do it. I don't approve of it, or smoking."

It was night now and Andrew placed me on the bed. Stupid emotions were running through my head, and I bet Andrew could see it on my face. He sat next to me "Something you wanna tell me?" I gulped and nodded, trying to hide the blush with my wet hair "So what is it?"

"I-I think I have feelings for you, but I don't really want to" I could see a hurt Andrew, but he sucked it up

"Why not?"

"Because im afraid I'll get hurt, I've always wondered about love, who would love a mental case like me.. love is confusing"

"Love is always confusing"

"And im afraid that you'll just drop me after we have sex, which im not even sure I want!"

Andrew took me by the chin and kissed me "Well hey guess what? I love you even if you're a mental case. And not until your ready hun.. my other boyfriends were just fuck buddies and wanted me for only the sex. But I want love too, I want to it be with you, and only you"

I had to think and I think that was scaring Andrew because he said somethings that he probably never told anybody

"Yes, I want to be with you"

I pressed my lips to Andrew's and quickly pulled away. I felt a blush creep up to my face and buried my face in Andrew's chest "Your so cute!" he said hugging me tightly, then he stroked my hair "Don't be afraid to kiss me, I'll never push you away."

I hope he was right. Because even in my horrible mental state, I could lose it, then he wouldn't want to kiss me even if I wanted to kiss him. And plus.. my medication was at home, I started to fall asleep in Andrew's arms "I'll tell you tomorrow..."

"Tell me what?"

"Tomorrow.."

"Okay" he said kissing my temple.
♠ ♠ ♠
O:! So they are together, yay<3 But something might happen>3> OHOHOHO SPOLIER ALERT! ;D