Status: Still working on it

Let me help you and save your soul

Leaving this place

Andrew's P.O.V

Towards six is when Gabriel woke up. He groggily came down the stairs rubbing his eyes, his blonde hair flipping all over the place, usually around two is when he woke up since he didn't have to go to school. I even took off a while from school and work to be with him. I was just finshed making a sandwich and put it on a plate and gave it to Gabriel.

"Huh? Isn't this yours?"

"Yes, but I can always make another one" I said kissing him gently, he pulled back and quickly went to the table.

I sighed and went to go make another sandwich. Its been three weeks since Gabriel has been living with me. We just saw on the news that a couple of weeks ago David Way –Gabriel's Father– got arrested Gabriel hugged me and said he as happy. Gabriel and I are a 'thing', and item. But it's like every time I kiss him he pulls away and runs.

Of course this relationship was different. It was full of emotion and Gabriel's acts of cutting and what not. Sure I wanted to make him scream my name during sex, but the boy was too emotional and broken for that. He would never agree to sex yet, at least not now. I never had to take things so slow, maybe that's why I liked Gabriel so much. But I would have my way with Gabriel sooner or later. Whether it be gentle, rough, or kinky sex it would happen.

I brought my sandwich to the table. Gabriel hadn't even touched his sandwich "Why didn't you eat it yet?" I asked sitting down

"I was waiting for you.. so we could eat it together" Gabriel mumbled and picked up his sandwich and took a bit out of it, I smiled and did the same.

But little things like that, waiting for me even though he could of eaten his sandwich had proved to me that he cared, even if he didn't show it as much.

I swallowed my bite and looked at Gabriel "After this you have to take your meds"

Gabriel looked up "I hate taking them, later?"

"No, after this, you know I have to watch you"

Gabriel told me his diagnosis. Bipolar, excessively depressive, with sketchophrnic and psychotic features. He also told me that he hears voices and that his medicine was at his house. I told him that I loved him no matter what his diagnosis was, and that I would get him new pills so he wouldn't have to go to his house and get them. He would never have to go back there.

We both finished out sandwiches and I took Gabriel over to the counter and gave him a glass of water as he took his heap load of pills "They taste awful" he groaned when the phone rang

"Just swallow them Gabe" I giggled as I went to answer the phone "Hello?"

"Hello? Hello? Gabriel?"

I stood frozen, it wasn't Rin and it wasn't mom but it was a female voice. Rin and my parents were the only ones who know that Gabriel was here. Rin and Gabriel hit it off and because friends, and she called or came over sometimes, but this wasn't her.

"Um no, this is Andrew"

"Well can I talk to Gabriel?"

"May I ask who's calling?"

"Karen. His sister"

I covered the phone with my hand "Gabriel" I whispered

"What?" he looked at he as he drank his water

"Um, its Karen.. your sister"

He stopped drinking the water and stared at me for a moment. Then held out his hand and asked for the phone "One second" I said handing Gabriel the phone "Hello?".

The conversation went one and then Gabriel got teary eyed and yelled into the phone "Im not going back there!" and hung up handing me back the phone. I stared at him, he was holding back tears.

"Gabriel?..."

Gabriel's P.O.V

I stood there shaking and looking down at my feet letting some tears fall. "Gabriel?..." Andrew asked gently touching my shoulder. I pushed him away and bolted up to my room "Gabriel!" Andrew yelled running after me, but I slammed the door in his face and locked the door.

I slid down onto the floor and sobbed. He pounded on the door "Gabe what's wrong? Tell me so I can help!"

"No!" I went under the mattress and grabbed a razor that I hid from Andrew in case of something like this, but I hesitated to cut myself, I was going such a good job. But I dragged the razor across my skin letting the blood drip down, I gasped as the pain returned to my body. Then the door flung open after Andrew got it unlocked, he saw me on the floor dragging the razor across my skin.

"Gabriel stop!" he yelled knelling down and tearing the razor out of my hands and flinging it across the room. He then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight, I didn't try to fight him this time, he would say things like 'No I won't let you go' and 'stop its okay.' I cried into his chest and grabbed onto his shirt with my bloody arm getting some blood on his white shirt.

"Shhh. Tell me what happned. What did your sister say? Talk to me"

"I-I...Sh-Sh-She.."

"Take a deep breath" he said rubbing my back

I took a deep breath and looked at him "S-She said that I would have to go back to t-the mental hospital. She's in the next two towns over and she said she would come and get me because she saw dad in j-jail on TV. I-I always said that I wanted to go live in a mental hospital because I thought it would be b-better for me. But I don't want to go, I want to stay here with you, but she said she knows where I am and she'll be coming to get me soon to get me admitted in the hospital. I don't want to go! Don't let her take me Andrew!" I cried with tears streaming down my face.

"She can't take you if she can't fine you, c'mon I'll bandage you up in a minute, sit on the bed hile I gget us packed" Andrew helped me up on the bed as he got my suitcase and two of his. He packed mine and went to go pack his own, he came back in a purple shirt and bandages in his hand.

"I-Im sorry I ruined your shirt"

Andrew waved it off "Its fine, I gotta get you bandaged up, then we'll go"

"Go where?"

"The airport" he said cleaning me wounds and bandaging it up.

"Why are we going to the airport?"

Andrew stoof me up and kissed me, I didn't fight it

"Because we're going to the United Kingdom, London, England, she'll never find you there, no one will know that we're there."

Andrew and I grabbed the bags and threw them in his car, then Andrew locked the house and got behind the wheel. Soon we were at Andrew's parents' house, he told them that we were going to London for reasons for me. And if Rin asked just tell her. His parents wished him luck and hoped to get a call from him soon. Soon we were back on the road and to the airport which was in the next big city town. Everything went in the blink of an eye, we were at the airport checking in our bags and for the earliest flight for London, England. We were lucky, it was ten minutes until the next flight took off.

I started to shake and Andrew slipped his hand in mine "It'll be fine Gabriel, I have a place that we can stay"

I nodded as we then went and paid for the tickets for first class. The overhead speaker said for the flight to London, England was about to go take flight and to go to gate 1. I was trembling the whole time but Andrew was holding my hand and telling me it was alright. And I believed him with all my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
They're running away, how sweet:3