Status: Still working on it

Let me help you and save your soul

Making Progress

Gabriel's P.O.V

It was about seven hours into the flight, the time change was probably taking affect. I was by the window and Andrew was by another one, we were sitting across from each other. I was watching the inflight movie, back to the future 1 as I slowly ate my piece of cake. Andrew woke up and I got all teary eyed again.

"Thank you.." I mouthed, blinking to keep the tears in my eyes

Andrew got up out of his seat and knelt down to me "It's nothing Gabe"

I wiped my eyes and nose "It totally is! Something huge.. I can never repay you, im just thinking how can I?"

"Make out with me, that'll make up for it" he said licking his lips seductively

I pushed him away gently and blushed "No"

"At least your talking more, that's a good sign" Andrew said as he got up in his chair "Well how bout' cuddling up to me and watching a movie At the hotel? I know you don't like to touch but pleases?"

I looked at him "Alright, I'll try it.. hotel? Is that where we're going?"

"Yeah my dad owns a high class hotel. My uncle runs it though, and some people from the academy that were going to be going to live there"

"Your bombarding me with things, gosh!" I took in a breath "Are you like, rich or something? I man the car, the house, how we can just get on a plane and you can afford two first class tickets! Explain"

"Sorry. Yes im Rich, well my parents are. My dad's in the designing business. Bags, clothes, buildings you name it, and he owns it. And my mom runs a very popular cooking show"

"Okay. And this academy?"

"It's an all-boys academy near the May board, that's the hotel. I used to go there when I was sixteen"

I looked away out the window, it was night or early in the morning. I couldn't tell "This is all so very much for me to take in. It makes my emotions mix around, but... in a good way. Because im with you" I said and when I said it I automatically blushed red and moved the cherry around on my plate. Andrew smiled probably seeing the sleep taking over my eyes.

"Go to sleep Gabe, you need it. Its gonna be late when we arrive there"

I nodded and set my head back and fell asleep. But we landed soon after.

We walked off the plane and to a limo that Andrew said was his uncles, it would drive us to the hotel. As we drove, London was beautiful at night, though many people wen't out at 12:06 in the morning in their time zone.

Soon we were at the hotel. Andrew said it was 92 floors of pure class and elegance. The top was the penthouse and that's where we would be staying. When we entered the hotel and stepped onto the diamond checkered tile floor a man in his 30's greeted us.

"Hello Andrew!" he said in his british accent "Its nice to see you again, and who's this?"

I stayed quite for I didn't know this man. Andrew smiled and patted my head "This is Gabriel Uncle Avery, he's with me" Apparently this was his uncle who ran the hotel

"Good!" he clapped his hands together loudly making the clerk at the clerk jump "You must be tired from your flight from America huh? I'll take your bags and we'll get you settled in your room" he said taking our bags and motioning us to the elevator. He pressed the 'P' button and we all stepped in the elevator. Then it made a dinging sound and it opened to a small hallway that lead to two big wooden doors. Andrew's uncle gave him two key cards and a key to all the doors in the room, because all of the doors had locks.

"I'll leave you two to get to sleep. We'll send up breakfast in the morning, goodnight" he said setting down the bags by the door and stepping back in the elevator.

Andrew sipped the key in the slot and opened the door and grabbed the bags. I went inside and looked around, I was frozen in the spot as I turned my head to look around at all the classy spots in the room. There was a large living room with a fire place, a kitchen, bathroom, and a baloney from where I could see. Andrew pulled my hand towards the bedroom "There's two bedrooms, if you get scared you can always sleep with me anytime" he said placing the bags on the bed.

I nodded and started to turn away with my bag in my hand but Andrew pulled me by my hand and pulled me into him. He brushed my hair back off of my face and gently leaned down to kiss me. But I pushed him away and quickly head for the room across from his. His lips were so close to mine, but why can't I kiss him? I sighed and sat down on the comfortable bed and kicked off my shoes, then got dressed in a tee shirt and long PJ bottoms.

It was around 3 am and I still couldn't get to bed. I tried to sleep but sleep just wouldn't come to me. I got up and tiped toed over to Andrew's closed door and listened. I didn't see a light on and I didn't want to disturb him if he was sleeping. I started to turn away but heard Andrew say "You gonna stand out there until morning? C'mon in" I blushed and opened the door. Andrew was reading and he set the book in his lap and looked at me.

"Something wrong hun? Can't get to bed?"

I nodded and stood there waiting for Andrew to say it was okay for that I could sleep with him.

"Well don't just stand there. Hop on in, I don't bite, I told you that you could sleep with me anytime" he pat patting the other side of the big bed

I slid into his bed and pulled up the soft covers. I scooted close to him "What are ya reading?" I asked peering over to get a good look, it had some pictures in it.

"Alice's adventures in wonderland and through the looking glass by Lewis Carroll"

"Oh? But you didn't bring any books when we left, just clothes"

"And your medication"

I froze. I had totally forgotten about my meds. It was a good thing Andrew had got them "What part are you on?"

"Where Alice is in the Queen's garden playing croquet with a flamingo and the hedgehog is the ball. And the Queen is yelling to everyone 'Off with your head!' though I read it a million times so I know how it ends. And to answer your question this book is from when I was sixteen and here in London, my uncle kept it for when I came back because it's one of my favorite classics"

"Will you read to me until I fall asleep?" I asked tugging on Andrew's sleeve

"Sure" Andrew stayed awake and started to read and I nuzzled my head into his chest and closed my eyes and listened. And you know what? Before I fell asleep, I fell asleep with a smile on my face because for once in my life I was happy.

Andrew's P.O.V

I got a little further in the book before I heard a snore and looked down. Gabriel was clinging to me and had fallen asleep. I marked the page and set it down on the nightstand and moved the clinging Gabriel to the other side of the bed and fluffed his pillow.

That's when I saw that he fell asleep with a smile on his face. I smiled and placed a hand on his chest, I was started to go down to kiss him but stopped and was afraid that I was going to lose it and start a sexual act of play with him in his sleep before he woke up. And when he woke up he would yell at me or even worse, be scared. I mean I made progress, the smile on Gabriel's face had proven that. I pulled back and kissed his cheek. It was the next best thing. I turned out the light and sighed

"I don't think I can hold back, your just too delectable."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?