Status: Still working on it

Let me help you and save your soul

Why?

Gabriel's P.O.V

It's been about a month since I've been living here with Andrew. It's been great! I've been getting room service whenever I wanted; I've been going to the St. Broward Board Academy for boys and just hanging out with Andrew... But tonight was the night Andrew didn't come home until 11 PM. He had been out all day and when he left he said "Oh I'll be an hour" and that was at 9 AM to go get some groceries. I was worried when he didn't come home within the first four hours he was gone, but assumed he was just out and about doing whatever. I sat on one of the couches of the penthouse and waited for him.

As the clock hit 11, soon after the door flung open and a tipsy Andrew walked in and tripped to the other couch. I looked him over; hair was messed up, pants were undone, and he had a hickey in various places, like on his collarbone and his neck. I wondered where else there was a hickey as my eyes swelled up with water.

"Andrew?" I whispered getting off the couch and walking over to him

"Yeah Gabe?" he said with a smile as I walked over to him and leaned down to smell him, he smelled of sex and alcohol

"Why would you-" Andrew pulled me down by my collar and kissed me roughly

"If only it was you.." he whispered with a giggle

I pulled back and slapped him and ran to my room, locked the door, ran to the bathroom, then locked that door and sat in the tub and started to scratch at my cuts that were slowly fading away with the special medicine that Andrew got me. But I only succeeded in making little scratch marks that didn't really bleed, and then fell asleep in the tub.

Andrew's P.O.V

"My head.." I groaned sitting up off from the couch and holding my head. I looked around and wondered where Gabriel was. I looked down at my pants and saw they were undone. It all came rushing back to me; Phillip. The touching. The kissing. The drinking. The sex.

I quickly got up and ran around trying to find Gabriel, the first place I tried was his room, but it was locked. I went and grabbed the key off my dresser and unlocked it, he wasn't in the room but I saw the bathroom door was closed. It was locked too so I unlocked it and saw a sleeping Gabriel in the tub. I went over and gently shook him, his eyes fluttered open but when he saw me he popped me in the jaw and scrambled out of the tub and tried to get away.

I caught him and held him "Let me go you fucking cheater!"

"No!" I said turning him around to face me "We need to talk about it!"

"About what? About how you cheated on me with another person?" he yelled with tears in his eyes "You said 'If only it was you' which infers that you wanted me for sex! Look!" he yelled showing his arms with the tiny red scratches on his arms "I did this because of you!"

My heart sank, he was hurting himself because of me?

Gabriel dropped down to his knees and tried to undo my pants with his trembling hands. I stopped him and held his hands "What are you doing?"

"I-Im trying to make you happy, this is what you wanted right? To have sex with me?" Gabriel cried taking his hands away from mine and covering his face. I picked him up and set him on his bed "I hate you for this.." he sniffled

"You can hate me all you want, but please let me explain"

Gabriel looked up and nodded. I closed my eyes and explained how I met my ex Phillip on the street. I had forgotten how he had still lived in England and at the May Board. But he traveled a lot. I explained how we had coffee and had catch-up on old times, he said he went to Paris for a while before I came back to England so that's why I haven't seen him around, he just came back.

I told Gabriel how Phillip was my only other boyfriend who had feelings for me in the past but it didn't really work out, we just used each other for the sex. Then things escalated to drinking since since the legal age of drinking is eighteen, then we went back to the May Boardand had sex in Phillip's room.

Gabriel cried more and when I touched him he pulled away, slapped at me and cursed. I really hurt him didn't I? I should be ashamed of myself I got up and walked out of the room, it would just be better to leave Gabriel alone for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short! And i've been working on this for forever! Im taking the train up to my relatives house and i'll be on there for 8 hours so i'll have plenty of time to write^_^ Im trying to update asap, so hope you enjoy Chapter 8