Status: we'll see how it goes

The Army of Dumbledore

Seeing Harry Again

I sat at the train station of 9 and ¾ waiting for my old friend Draco to show up. We had become friends when we younger but my father’s job moved us around constantly so I had to leave, but we had kept owling our whole lives. After many years, I finally convinced my parents to let me join Draco at Hogwarts. So I was ready to start my fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I journeyed from Italy with my mother, but I convinced her to let me wait alone at the station. She's the really annoying worry wart mom. I saw Draco across the station and grabbed my bags ready to walk over when a boy with black hair crashed into me. I dropped my bags and caught him before he could crack his head. “Are you ok?” I asked and the boy blushed while looking at me. “Harry, are you okay? We were just walking and-,” one of his friends said but looked at me holding him in my arms caused her to pause. I stood up taking ‘Harry’ with me and setting him back up on his legs. I grabbed my bags and stuck out my hand. “Well, I guess I should introduce myself, then I’m Dawson, and you are?” I said. He shook my hand nervous and said, “I’m Harry P-just Harry.” I smiled and moved my hand back, “Well just Harry it was very nice to meet you,” I smirked at him. "I'm Hermionie and this is Ron," the friend from earlier said and I shook hands with both of us. The redhead kept glaring at me so I awkwardly walked away from the group and started walking over to Draco. “Dawson,” Draco said giving me a man-hug and I smiled saying, “Draco it’s been so long. Now you can tell me about this great school I’m going to.” He laughed and started showing me off to his Slytherin friends. I wonder when I’ll see Harry again.
♠ ♠ ♠
>what house will Dawson be in?
>will he and harry get closer?
excited about continuing this story