Status: we'll see how it goes

The Army of Dumbledore

Slytherin is full of Death Eaters...except you Dawson

Harry’s pov
I sat in the train compartment with my friends. They were still talking about the Order of the Phoenix and how I was attacked by Dementors. I stared at the window watching as we got closer to Hogwarts-my second home-when Ginny joined us. She sat down next to me while Ron and Hermione sat across from us. I internally groaned as Ginny kept trying to flirt with me when I didn’t like her at all. I don’t know what it is, but I don’t seem to have any feelings about girls lately. The girls left the compartment to change and Ron and I changed in here. We started talking about Quidditch when we showed up at Hogwarts like every time I was here I watched the castle with joy and awe. I followed the procession of students as we walked to the Great Hall as Ron told us more about the pranks Fred and George pulled that summer, but my eyes seemed glued to the new kid Dawson. I saw him talking to Draco and the other Slytherins he seemed to fit in there perfectly. I stared at him and he looked up at me. Our eyes connected and I looked away blushing and saw him smirk from the corner of my eye making me smile. I sat at the Gryffindor table and saw Dawson saunter up to the table the teachers sat. He talked to Professor Snape and made him laugh surprising everyone, even the Slytherins. He went to the Sorting Hat and I crossed my fingers under the table hoping that he would join Gryffindor even though I doubted that would happen. “Slytherin,” the hat bellowed and everyone clapped politely while the Slytherins roared in excitement at their new member. He sat next to Draco who rustled his hair like they were old friends. The rest of the Sorting continued, but I didn’t really pay that much attention. Finally Dumbledore started his speech right before we would eat dinner, “Welcome back everyone! I hope you are all excited for your next year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.” Most houses whooped and cheered while the Slytherin just snickered. “We will have a new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher from the Ministry, Miss Dolores Umbridge and treat her as all the teachers from Hogwarts everyone. Enjoy your feast!” I dug into the food that magically appeared in front of me and feasted on my favorites glad to finally be at Hogwarts again.
Dawson’s POV
I sat at the Slytherin table as I knew I would. The feast ended and I got up with my friends and heard girls from other houses whispering, “Too bad he’s a death eater he was really cute.” I guess I’d have to ask Draco about that later. The Slytherins and Gryffindors filed out (looking more like a blob) of the Great Hall at the same time and I saw Harry with his friends. We stared at each other and I motioned my finger as a come over look. He looked confused, but moved to the edge of the Gryffindor side and I moved to the Sytherin side. “Too bad you’re not in Slytherin we could have hung out more,” I said. “Slytherin is full of Death Eaters and I would never want to be a part of that…wait except you Dawson,” he said embarrassed. I laughed ruffling up his hair, “I guess it might seem like that to you, but Draco and I have been friends since we were little. He’s like a brother to me so I can’t imagine being in a different house than him and the rest are just his subjects so this year will be pretty fun. Hopefully I see you around just Harry,” I said as the two houses separated. Slytherin to the dungeons and the Gryffindors to no idea where. This year will definitely be a blast.
♠ ♠ ♠
this takes place in harry potter order of the phoenix
>is Dawson a death eater?
>what's his dad's job?
>will Harry stalk Dawson with his Marauder's Map and invisibilty map?
you decide