Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

The Outcast’s Outcast

“Oh, look ‘tis the outcast’s outcast,” yelled Veronica, head cheerleader.

Walking down the hall was a boy with black purple hair about shoulder length. He wore green cargo pants, a pair of black Anarchy boots, black shirt, netting, and chains.

I'd like, love, wish I could say that I was that jock at the end of the hall, but I'm that so called "outcast's outcast".

I walked past Veronica and her followers in a bit of a rush, when a foot came out of nowhere. And I fell flat on my face. Everyone in the hall busted out laughing as I hit the ground.

Trying to hold back tears and frustration I asked, “Was that even necessary?”

“Actually Eric I think it was very necessary.”

“Wow! You think. Tell me, does it hurt?”

“You…you…why don’t you go and hang out with the other freaks? Come one girls.” With the snap of her fingers they all walked off.

Whatever I thought as I picked up all my things and went on my way.

I would have friends if people would get the chance to get to know me. They just don't want to hang out with the gay guy. They're all so afaid that they will catch something from me that will make them gay HA! And I'm talking to myself again! GAH, I'm so lame.

I got to my locker.

Oh, great more fan mail, I’ll read it later.

I got what I needed and left.

It was my lunch period so I went to the cafeteria and sat at my table. Being the ‘outcast’s outcast’ I sat alone at lunch, which was okay with me. I could concentrate more on art with no one talking to me. Also being the way I was, my art was more about death, and I found it very tasteful and emotional. Because of this it was any wonder why I wasn’t friends with the other ‘freaks’.

So, the day when on ‘til the end, and as soon as the bell rang I jolted out of my fourth block class. Went outside, found my mom, and got into the car.

“How was your day, baby?” Mom asking the standard question.

“Fine,” I replied with no life in the answer.

That was a typical day for Eric “the freak” Smith for about a month and a half or so until…
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think of this. And if you find anything that confuses you, that is because I edited this from a different story and had to change somethings.

Cliff Hangers are fun!