Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

So Perfect

Right now I'm just laying here in the dark next to Cody, thinking. I'm spending the night over here, and he went to sleep hours ago.

But you must be wondering what I'm thinking about right?

Well, for one I'm amazed that Cody took me being gay so easily. I mean he just brushed it off, as if it didn't bother him.

Then there is his mom. She kept on looking at me and Cody, just glancing back and forth with a huge smile on her face. I ask Cody about it and he said it's just her being happy that he has a friend. I don't think that's the whole truth, because he kept on glaring at her the whole time. I didn't even bother to ask about that.

And his dad just talked throughout the whole thing.

His little brother and sister, 14 and 12, just kind of sat there. Cody said that they where always shy around strangers.

But after dinner I made a mental note to learn German seeing as I was lost half the time, espeacially when Cody's mom asked him something.

I turned on my side to face Cody. He was just - just so perfect. He was nice and sweet to me when he really needed to be. He was always willing to listen to my problems. He was fun to be around. And not to mention he has an amazing body. He may be thin, but he had muscal...

Whoa, rewind, I did not just think that... did I?

I think you just did.

But I can't think that way about him!

And why not?

Because then he will be really creeped out and would deffinatly not want to be my friend.

Well yeah that's true.

Whatever, I'm going to sleep.

Good night!

Oh great the voice in my head is saying good night to me now. I really am crazy.

With that I went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYAY! tell me what you think. Tell me i fthis is a lost cause.

This is for all who have sub this story!!! I hearts ya all!