Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

Good Enough

School had let out a couple of hours ago and now I'm sitting in my living room waiting for Cody to come over.

I can't help but wish I was the one he was asking out, and not some girl who will most likely tell him not to be friends with me.

"Baby are you alright?" My mom came in from the kitchen. It was her day off; I wish it wasn't.

"Oh yeah, I'm 100% fine." I say sarcastically.

"What's wrong?" She came to sit next to me.

Before I could open my mouth, the door bell rang.

"I'LL GET IT!" I opened it before my mom could even get up. "Hey!"

"Oh, hi," he sounded nervous. "Uh, can we do this down in your r-room?"

"Sure come on."

Now we're in my room just in silence.

"So who is she?" I asked.

"Mmm I don't want to say right now who it is." He said in a firm tone. It sounded like he was afraid to tell me at the moment.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, let's get this over with."

We spent most of the time arguing because I would laugh anytime he would stutter out the question. It was kinda cute. Then he would freak out and ask what if the person laughed in his face too when he asked. But we finally got around to not messing around, ok I finally stopped messing around.

This time he said it was "for real". I really wasn't listening by now, I mean he's asking the same thing over and over. I finally got sick of it and told him what he wanted to hear.

"Sure I guess."

"Good enough."

I didn't expect him to do what he did next...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi people I felt that I should update, even though it's so shortand MAAHHAHAHA! a cliffy!

This one is to eye543