Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

A Round of Blushes

It was almost 8 and I had locked myself in my room. After my mom had "prettied me up" I was OK, but then I got a bit uncomfortable. And now I'm here.

"Eric do you realize what time it is?" Mom yelled so she could be heard from upstairs.

"Yes I do," I yelled back. "And I'm not coming out."

"I thought you said you like it."

I started to lay down on my bed. "I do but-"

"Don't you dare lay down and mess your hair!"

How do moms do that? She can't see me yet she still knows!

I sat back up, "But what if he doesn't like it?"

"Then he's not worth your time."

Then the worst possible thing could happen; the door bell rang.

"Oh, that must be Cody. Wow 8 on the dot. I like him already." She left my door to answer the front door.

After a couple of minutes there was another knock at my door.

"Come on Eric I'm sure it's not that bad. Like I said before, I wouldn't care you were purple."

I laughed.

"So will you come out?" He asked.

"Fine, but you can't laugh." I got up and walked up the stairs.

"OK I promise I won't laugh."

I unlocked the door and walked out with eye closed. There was silence, dead silence. I opened my eyes. There stood Cody, black band tee, black jeans, and converse, just staring at me.

"See, it is bad!" I turned to run back to my room to hide once more.

"No," He grabbed my arm. "It looks- just wow."

"Nice to see that you came up out of your cave." My mom said walking out of the living room.

"It was no sweat Ms. Smith. And you were right he does look hot." I blushed. "You do an amazing job cutting and styling hair."

"Oh please, I only cut hair for 5 years. Make-ups more my thing now. And please call me Alice." I notice she was blushing too.

"Oh, alright. Is there a time he has to be home?" Cody asked.

"I guess it doesn't really matter, seeing as it's no a school night. I guess as long as your home before 3 in the morning? Yeah I think that would be OK."

"OK 3 it is. Bye Alice." Cody took my hand and lead me out of my house.

"You two have fun," She call after us.

I managed to say bye too, but I don't think she heard me.

"Um... so... what are we doing?" I asked after we've walked 3 blocks.

"Well the movie doesn't start until 9 so..." He looked around. "Let's go to the park!"

He grabbed my arm again and we ran to the park. When we got there, though, I suddenly felt highly uncomfortable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh God. Will the lame chapters ever end?
...
Well, i like 20, but that's a little bit aways.

Check this guys music out: Kill Paradise.