Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

The Park

There by the fountain was Raven and all her friends.

"Uh Cody?"

"Yeah?" He asked as walked toward the swings. I'm guessing he didn't see the others.

"I don't thi-" I was cut off by someone yelling at us.

"Cody over here!" It was Raven. "Hey Cody come over and hang out with us!"

"Go away and leave us alone!" Cody yelled back, then he turned back to me. "Come on we still have an hour to kill."

We had only been swinging for about 3 minutes when Raven walked up to us.

Cody had muttered something under his breath, but I didn't hear what he said.

"Hey Cody. You should really come and hang out with us. You can even being your friend along." She said sweetly.

I know she didn't recognize me, because it would be a cold day in hell before she invited me to hang out with her and her friends.

"No thank you, Hannah." Cody said coolly still swinging. I had never started.

She paused and kept on going, "So, I see you finally dumped that loser Eric."

I slouched into the swing. I'm not a loser.

Unfortunately for me she was still talking, "Was it because he was annoying or the fact that..."

I had stopped listening. I'm not annoying.

Cody finally spoke up. "You know Vines," He said it with so much hate, "Your a real bitch. First off you don't even know him. Second it's not nice to talk about people, especially when they are right in front of you. Come on Eric."

He grabbed my hand and we walked off to where they couldn't see us any more. Now we were by the see-saws and merry-go-rounds.

"She has some nerve. Are you OK?" I guess he sees the hurt written all over my face.

"I'm not annoying am I?" Tears were threatening to well up. Great now I'm going to cry in front of him.

"Don't listen to her, she doesn't know you. Come on cheer up... for me?"

I tried to smile, but it just turned out to be a pout.

"Do I have to bash my head into something to at least make you laugh? Cuz I'll do it. I did it for my little cousin when she was upset about losing her bear. She laughed her ass off and I think it messed me up." He rubbed his head.

I started laughing, just the thought of him doing that was funny. "No, don't I don't want you to hurt your self."

"Now that I got you smiling again should we stay here or just head over to the theater? We still have over half an hour."

"I guess stay here and have some fun?" I ask.

"Alright. What are we going to do- Whoa!"

I grabbed his hand and ran to the merry-go-round, then jumped on. It started to move and I almost fell.

"Wow you get hyper fast." Cody jumped on as well and we were spinning around, laughing like idiots. Or at least I was.

"Like I said I want to have some fun."

About around then I went flying off the thing.

"Ow." I whined.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I think I hit my shoulder when I fell."

"Aw, do you want me to kiss it make it feel better?"

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
yay update!
tell me what you think so far.