Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

The Movies

We got to the movie theaters pretty fast and after getting tickets to see the Super Hero Movie, we still had 20 minutes to kill. So what did we do?

PEOPLE WATCH!

So far we've seen an old lady trying to keep track of 5 kids, a manager looking dude from the theater kick someone out, and a girl screaming she wanted a shark for Christmas.

"And I thought I had problems," Cody whispered in my ear.

I giggled, "I think the most dangerous thing I've ever wanted was a turtle."

"A turtle?"

"Not just any turtle, a plush turtle that way it could never die. See scary undying turtle."

He fell off the bench we were sitting on laughing, "Your so weird."

"Thank you very much," I said sticking out my tongue.

"Hi!" Some random girl yelled in my ear.

Where the fuck did she come from?

"Umm... hello."

The girl had big round brown eyes and chin length bleach blonde hair dyed bright ass pink. She looked shorter than me. I also noticed something silvery looking near her right eye; eyebrow piercing. She wore a red shirt with black letters that read "Potential Stalker", regular black jeans, and I couldn't see her shoes.

"I love your hair," She said to me, her eye getting wider if that was even possible.

"Thanks?" She was kinda freaking me out.

"Can I poke it?" She asks out of the blue.

"Sure?" No, really the girl was starting to freak me out with the random.

"Yay!" She started to poke the back part of my hair.

Someone cleared their throat, "Excuse me. Not to be rude, but who are you?"

She stopped and stared at Cody, "OMGOTH! Your accent tis smexy."

"Um thanks. Who are you? I'm Cody and this is Eric."

"Oh yeah names. I'm Raechel. I love Dr. Pepper and pickles. And Eric's meh new bestie!"
She tackled me with a hug and was squeezing me to death.

"Ow."

"Sorry." She let go. "So, what are y'all doing this fine evening?"

"We're on a date," I answer as Cody sits next to me on the bench.

"Aw, cute. To bad for me though cuz your hot." I blushed. "Aw I made him blush!"

Cody laughed a little before changing the subject, "So what school do you do to?"

Raechel frowned, "I'm home schooled, but my mom said I can go to the local high school next year! I'm a freshmen right now."

She sounded proud to be a freshmen.

"We're sophomores," I respond.

"Oh really?"

"Yep, maybe we could hang out later, but we have a movie to go see," Cody says.

"OK bye, see y'all around."

She got up and left, and we went to go see our movie.

"She scares me."

"Why?" Cody asks.

"She's loud."

"She reminded me of you."

"What? How?"

"Well, you both are pretty hyper."

"When was I hyper?"

"Earlier today at the park."

"Oh yeah..."

"Come on let's go see that movie."
♠ ♠ ♠
yesh, new character ish Raechel or Stickers.Attack.Face
she's crazy.
or as she says mentally ill...*crazy*

other than that yay! ch 20! go comment... plz.