Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

Perv

"Does this happen often?" Someone whispered.

"No, only when something is on his mind and bugging him." Another person said sounding worried.

Suddenly, some music blasted out nowhere.

"Raechel, you shouldn't mess with people's stuff."

"Sorry," She whispered and the music was turned off.

"Ugh," I woke up. I noticed I was lying on my stomach in the bean bag chair. When I rolled over to my back, I wound up on the ground. "Humph," I yawned and scratched my head. "Turn that back on, I like that song."

"Oh you're up! I guess I'll leave you kids to whatever." My mom said, walking up the stairs.

I got up and walk across my room. "What are you two doing here?"

"Your mom let us in," Rae answered. "She's very nice, by the way."

"Yeah, she came down here with us," Cody started wrapping his arms from behind me, "and when she saw you sleeping on the bag she sorta freaked out."

I was about to ask why she would be doing that, when I thought back to last night. Like she said, I only did this when I couldn't sleep the night before. She was most likely freaking out because of that phone call last night. Then I said, "That's- weird."

"We wanted to know if you wanted to come with us to the movies. The only thing that's playing is Prince Caspian... right Raech? Raech? What's wrong with you?"

I looked over at Raechel and she was trying so hard not to laugh her ass off. "You- said- come! HA HA!"

"Perv," Cody commented.

I giggled, "Yeah, I want to... go. Just let me change my shirt."

"OK, but hurry up." He kissed the side of my head and released me from his grip.

After I was ready to go, we trudged up the stairs. "Mom we're going to the movies!" I heard her say OK from the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's so short, but it's more like a filler i guess.....
Whole Wheat Bread.... ou should check them out.

And Raechel (aka Stickers.Attack.Face) said I stole this, but it's a known fact that she is a prev!

Oh yeah, comments?