Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

Fists and Yelling

I looked at the man with disbelife written all over my face. Those words were still ringing in my ears, 'I'm your father.' I just got up and left. I didn't just leave the living room, I left the fucking house. I heard someone call after me, but I kept on walking as fast as I could. And slowly I heard the calls fade away.

I didn't really know where I was heading until I looked up and found myself on Cody's street. I guess I'm going to his house, I thought. I was almost in front of his house when someone grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me hashly back. I fell to the ground and people laughed.

"Hey, fag," One of the taller ones said. With a closer look and I relized it was Ricky Vines, Hannah Vines' older brother.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I yelled, trying to get up, only to be pushed back down.

"Our problem? What's with you stealng Cody from me?" Hannah piped in. She was so small I didn't see her before.

I tried getting up again and suceeded. I yelled at her, "What the fuck, when will you ever realize he never liked you!?"

"Hey, don't yell at my little sister!" Ricky said as he punched me in the eye.

I backed away as my hand went to my eye. God, that's going to look wonderful in the morning. "What the hell! It's not like I tried to hit her." I knew from past experiences that I shouldn't talk back. Hell I knew I should've been yelling, but I was already mad and did really care anymore.

"Ricky, he's threatening me," Hannah whined.

A sly smile appeared on Ricky's face, "Oh really?"

"Oh shit." I didn't like the looks of that. I turned and ran. And when I mean 'turned and ran', I mean I turned around, someone pulled my leg, and I fell on my face and hands. Ricky and his friends started to punch me and I did my best to kick back at them. It wasn't really working seeing as I was smaller then them all.

"Get away from him!" I looked over and see Cody and Raechel. Cody looked pissed and Raechel look on the verge of pissed. "Hannah you're so lucky I won't hit a girl."

Hannah just kinda stood there like the dumb blonde she had been born to be. Raechel walked up to her and got her attention, "You know, he might not hurt a girl, but I sure as hell will." Raechel said motioning to do something, but Hannah ran off screaming.

While that was happening Cody pulled Ricky off me and started to punch him. Ricky's friends had already ran off. "OK!" Cody stopped and Rick got up and ran off with everyone else.

"Yeah, you better run," Raechel yelled after them, waving her fist for good measure.

Cody wipped of that angry look and put on a concerned one. "Are you alright ?"

I let out a small groan, "Yeah, just a few cuts and bruises."

He proped me up. "We need to get you home and cleaned up." I was going to argue, but I thought against it. Cody and Raechel would most likely bug me until I told them why I didn't want to go home. I sighed and agreed to go with them. "Raechel, can you help me hold him up real quick?"

"Sure." She held me up as Cody turned and kneeled down.

"Here, you can rid on my back. It'll be faster this way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Attention passengers, we have hit a writers block. Sharply tug on the oxygen mask when they fall.

I wish Godzilla would come along and kill the writers block. =[ I can't even think of how to start my essay (due in 4 days), and that's easy!

Hope you like the update (not great words) and comment. I have a new one shot. Go check it out.. When the writers block goes away, I want to do something cool for someone. It's I guess like a contest type thing. Staytuned?