Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

It Ends

We got there and found out that Jean would be cutting his hair. I couldn't look as she started cutting off his long locks. I could hear Cody laughing at me.

"It's not that big of a deal you know. Hair grows back."

"I know it's just that I'm going to have to get use to it being short on you."

"Alright done. How do you like?" Jean turned him around while brushing away the cut hair.

"I like it. Thank you." He hopped down and payed, then we left to go back to my house.

"You look so weird with short hair," I commented as we walked inside.

"I like it." He smiled and I couldn't help but smile too. We walked into the kitchen to find my Mom, Dad, and Matt all dressed up. "And where are you three off to?"

"Oh good you're back. We figured we would go out tonight and catch up. We have to leave now so Bill won't think he's stood up." Mom rambled. "You don't mind do you?"

"Err no? Who's Bill?" I felt like I was being left out of the loop.

"Um he's this guy that I've been seeing while you've been gone." She blushed.

"Oh ok see ya."

"You don't mind that we're just leaving you do you?" My mom's way too shy.

"No, go have fun, but no drinking, drugs, or sex." I said pulling Cody into the living room.

"You're no fun," Matt yelled as they left out. We busted out laughing.

"Ha they are so not going to listen to me. So what do you want to- Whoa!" Cody pulled me down so that I was now on top of him, and kissed me.

"Sorry, it's just that I really missed you and I wanted to kiss you."

I smiled, "Well then, you don't have to be sorry about that. I missed kissing you and you holding me and over all you." I found his lips again.

Of course not being able to be around each other for so long it would only end up getting really intense, if you know what I mean.

"I think we should move somewhere else," he said a tad out of breath. I nodded and he pulled me up from the couch. I lead him down the stairs to my room. When we were safely down, Cody pulled me to him, attaching him lips to my neck. A small moan escaped my lips.

"Gah... Cody."

His hand went under my shirt, making me gasp at how cold his hand was, but my increasingly warm skin made the sensation go away. It started to rub my side. Slowly riding my shirt up to under my arms. He unattached himself and got rid of the thin unwanted material. Before he reattached himself, we somehow found ourselves on my bed with Cody on top. This time he attached his lips to the flesh just a few inches above my nipple. I let out a soft, low moan wanting more. I pulled him down until he was he there. I let out a louder moan as he nipped at me.*

"Mmm Eric, I love you so much," He said as he kissed me again.

I smiled and kissed back. Soon enough I felt his hand on my jean button and it was about this time I started to mentally freak out. This would be my first time, and I would be loosing it to Cody.

"Shh Eric, don't freak out. If you don't want to, we don't have to. I won't do anything you're not comfortable with." He said soothingly while coming back up and kissing my cheek.

"N- no, I want to," I said a little unsure of myself. Then out of the blue I just, I don't know, got some guts? The urge? To just do something. I put my hands on his hips and forced them down to meet mine. He let out a surprised moan as I grounded into him. Oh God was that was such a turn on. "That was hot."

'Mm not as hot as you are." He said as we started back up with our making out and soon his hand was at the button of my jeans. This time I didn't freak. I just let him undo the button and take off my pants.

The next morning I woke up sore. I groaned as I turned around to face Cody, who was already awake. "Hey."

"Hi." I reached and kissed him. "You hungry?"

"Yeah just a bit. Does it hurt?"

I sat up and winced. "A tad bit." He helped me get up and put on some clothes. "You don't have to help me up the stairs, you know."

"Yeah, I know, but I just an awesome boyfriend like that." We walked into the kitchen. "Want some cereal?"

"Yes!" He got everything out and we started eating.

Matt came in about ten minutes later. "You know if you're going to give us rules about not having sex you should at least follow them yourselves." Matt grumbled as he went straight for the coffee maker.

I blushed, "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, don't play dumb," He laughed. "I came home early because I didn't feel too grand, and I want to thank you for not making me feel better. Alice should really sound proof that basement." He turned around with a cup of coffee and laughed again.

I'm sure my face is red with embarrassment. "You didn't tell Mom or Dad, did you?"

"No I'm not that mean. Anywho, have fun." He laughed again as he left.

"Hey, don't worry about him." Cody wrapped his arm around my waist, "At least he didn't tell."

"Yeah," I finished my cereal. "I'm still tired."

"Well, let's go back to sleep."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep none of that stuff this time, but I had to end their story somehow right? Yes that's the end of their story. Now go to the sequel :) tis different.

*This paragraph was originally A LOT better, but mibba pretty much said screw you :D<--not really.
9 Stars
Readers: 286
Subscribers: 52
Comments: 101
*And still counting

Time for Major Thank yous:
SillyFrench
DaschundPup2007
Stickers.Attack.Face
Rust;
eye543
xxLiz
CupcakeChellie
TheyxCallxMexCrayola
kt-Scissorhands
YaoiRox666
Joy Division
baby zay
xFar-From-Lonelyx
ichliebebillkaulitz
xPrincessxTinkerbell
Bravo!
rockstarDIVA
I'm-A-Fake
ShadowWolfDagger
PanicItsPaige
LetLive
Bunny-on-Drugs
dinosaursgorawr
RayNicFar17