Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

Trust Me Nothing Happened

Meanwhile down in Eric's room...

“Come on Cody get up,” I said as I got up and started to get dressed .

Cody threw a pillow at me, “If you can't tell, I'm not a morning person.”

“Well, at least put on a shirt for Pete's sake!”

“Then I might as well get dressed.”

“Then do,” I said as I walked into my closet.

“Fine...” Cody said, and then stuck out his tongue at me. He grabbed the trash bag of clothes he brought over and pulled out a shirt and pants. He put them on and he turned back around...

“Eric Jordan Smith!” My mom had come down because of suspension and now I'm sure she was glad she did.

“Yes?” I slowly came out of my closet, already dressed. I probably looked scared because I knew nothing good could come out my middle name.

“What do you think you are doing?” My mother yelled and pointed at Cody. I sure Cody started to feel awkward.

Oh shit, she knows I'm gay now!

“Getting ready for school like you told me too,” I started to tremble again.

“Don't you get smart with me boy, what is he still doing here?”

I was silent, which did not help me out of my position, when Cody decided to speak up and help me out, “I spent the night ma'am. I thought I would keep him company since you were working all night.” That was probably not the best way to put it.

“Really and what did y'all do?” Mom's eyebrow raised up.

Oh no, she thinks I'm screwing the neighbor's kid!

“We watched a couple of movies, talked for a bit, and went to sleep,” He paused for a second, “Nothing happened.”

“And is that all?” She was not fully convinced.

“Yes, Mom! I can't believe you don't trust me!”

“Fine, just get ready for school and I'll take you.” She walked back upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating as much, but school has been a real b***h lately.

Oh! And read my new journal, espeacially if you are reading In The Blink Of An Eye!!