Zian Derrick

Chapter one

He was new. Zack could tell. He was either A: a freshmen. A very cute freshman. Or B: a new very cute guy from another school. 
Either way Zack  didn't care. He was going over there weather this guy was gay, or not. If you can't have em. At least get em close. 

Zack walked over to the door that the boy had just come in from. He was leaning across the trophy cases in the commons right above the stairs. He walked up to the cute boy and introduced himself. 

"hai... I'm uhm... Hi I'm Zack.. Zack Merrick." 

"Heyyyy was-sup? The boy said grabbing Zack's hand and pulling it up and throwing it down the way jocks greet each other' I'm rian.. Rian Dawson."

"nothin, you new here?" I asked knowing the obvious answer.

Yeah I moved here from Iowa. 

Oh cool. Hey uhm. Since your new here do you want me to introduce you to some people? Maybe give you the layout of the school? Zack said tugging at the bottom of his tank top, that showed off his muscular arms. 

Sure. Thanks dude. You're totally saving me from confusion later. 

Haha, yeah no problem. Zack grabbed the boys wrist and pulled him in the office with him. Comm-on. Zack said. He felt his heart beating a little faster when he felt the boys cold skin on his hand. Zack walked into the office and talked to the secretary, it was ms. Peterson. 

Eyyyy ms. P? 

Yes Mr. Merrick? 

I was wondering if you could excuse the new kid Rian Dawson and I until we check back in with you. I would like to show him the school so he doesn't get lost. Pleasssseeeee??? He asked giving her a very cute look. 

Zack. This better not be another coy to spend time with your boyfriend. 

Rian looked a little shocked when I turned around as ms. P said boyfriend. 

No it's not. You know he's new here ms. P and besides. I think he's straight haha. 

Uhhh can we just be excused now? Please ms. Peterson. 

Yes now hurry boys we don't want you missing too much of your classes. 

Soo... Zack heard followed by a loud exhausting sigh. You're gay? 

Yeah. So what? You have a problem with gays? Cuz I swear I will drop kick you right now. I can beat your face in And fuck you up the ass. 

Rians POV

The school is huge. Like I had to walk around the school twice, just to find the door leading to the office. I walked into the nearest doors, I walked in the metal door and leaned against the trophy case and noticed a cute boy staring at me. It was kinda awkward but he was muscular, wearing a gray tank-top. 

The boy started walking over to him. What if he hated gays. What if he was gay.. That'd be really good. He was so cute. He felt his hands getting sweaty and a small bulge  growing in his pants. 

He came over and said 

"hai... I'm uhm... Hi I'm Zack.. Zack Merrick." 

"Heyyyy was-sup? I said grabbing his hand and pulling it up and throwing it down the way I'm used to greeting people "I'm rian.. Rian Dawson."

"nothin, you new here?" he asked me still tugging at his tanktop. 

Yeah I moved here from Iowa. 

Oh cool. Hey uhm. Since your new here do you want me to introduce you to some people? Maybe give you the layout of the school? Zack said tugging at the bottom of his tank top, that showed off his muscular arms. I almost melted right there. He was so cute. I started tapping my foot to a rhythm I had going in my head. 

Sure. Thanks dude. You're totally saving me from confusion later. I said. I really just wanted to spend time with Zack. Id already gotten a tour of the school. He was cute and I liked him, already. 

Haha, yeah no problem. He said and grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the office with him. Comm-on. Zack said. The feel of his warm hands on mine. Was enough to make me melt. 

Snap out of it Rian. I said to 
Myself get ahold of yourself. Come on. He's cute but you've got to get a grip. I heard my name and snapped out of it. 

Rian Dawson and I until we check back in with you. I would like to show him the school so he doesn't get lost. Pleasssseeeee??? He asked giving her a very cute look. 

Zack. This better not be another coy to spend time with your boyfriend. 

I was shocked when she said boyfriend. I did a little dance in my head. Yes. He's gay. And single. 

No it's not. You know he's new here ms. P and besides. I think he's straight haha. I heard Zack say. I thought about interrupting and saying no. But I held it back. Not needing to say it. Zack would find out. I thought slyly. 

Uhhh can we just be excused now? Please ms. Peterson. With a crack in his voice zack pleaded with the secretary. 

Yes now hurry boys we don't want you missing too much of your classes. 

Soo...  I said followed by a loud exhausting sigh trying to sound to unenthused. You're gay? 

Yeah. So what? You have a problem with gays? Cuz I swear I will drop kick you right now. I can beat your face in And fuck you up the ass. 

No Dude. No. Dude. I'm gay too. 

I had barely finished that sentence and I felt his lips press on mine. They meshed together and fell into harmony. He pulled away... I felt all fuzzy inside. Like butterflies but ya know men drilling at my insides. That's manly. Right? Oh I dont care. Zachary Merrick gave me butterflies in the girliest way possible. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Not done I shall add more. :)