Zian Derrick

Chapter one con.

So.. How about that tour of the school now cutie? I asked him. 

Uhhh what? Yeah sure whatever hold on. I.. Uhhhh gotta piss. 

Zacks POV 

Holy shit. I said to myself. Ohmyfuckinggod. He was amazing and that was just a kiss. Zack didn't even want to think about anything but rian right now. Holy fuck. Like I don't even care about anything right now. Rian just blew my mind, and my pants. 

He looked down at the rather noticeable bulge in his jeans. 

Wow. He was amazing. I know I promised him a tour, but right now. I have to get rid of this boner. I'm sure Rian won't mind. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out and started casually jerking off. He thought of what him and Rian just did. How it felt when Rians lips pressed against his. Their bodies pushed together. He ran his hand up and Down with his usual pressure. Zack was almost about to cum. He could feel it in his muscles and In his hand. When he heard a knock on the door. 

Zack? You okay dude? Rian said. 

With the small voice of rian zack came. He bit his lip trying not to moan during the fact of the matter. He was Cumming and rian was right there. He had to think of an excuse. 

Hey dude? Rian. Could you hand me some paper towel there's no toilet paper in here? 

Uhm. Sure no problem. Zack heard as rians hand reached under the stall and handed Zack some paper towel. 

Thanks dude. Oh. Btw. This is the bathroom. He laughed at the end of the sentence. 

Yeah I got that by the smell of old shit and urinal cakes. Haha. Yah know Zack. That was.. Awesome. Haha. 

Yeah I knowww. I said sounding a little tooo cocky. I finished cleaning myself off and flushed the paper towel down the toilet and opened the door. Walked over to the sink and washed my hands. 

Yeah hey Rian. 

Yah Zack? 

Uhm... Nevermind. Just forget it. 

Dude you didn't say anything. 

Oh well. Uhm good. Haha. Lets go. I gotta show you the school. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This is still chapter one. I'll fix it when I can get on a computer.