Zian Derrick

Chapter one part six

Rians POV. 

Zack and I were having a pretty steamy make out session on my hospital bed him sitting next to me. It was getting so heated I  could  hear my heart rate going up on the machine. 

"Zack.." I said with moaned breath. 

"Yeah dude?" He asked sounding pretty unromantic. 

"Babydoll. Don't call me dude. We're together now. I said stroking my hands through his hair. And go shut and lock the door. I want some alone time with my boyfriend. "

He walked over to the door and shut and locked it. 

"Nice ass babydoll. "

"Haha yeah I know." He said with a smirk. 

"I like a nice ass, as long as it's all mine." 

Of course." He said grabbing my chin and kissing me. His lips were so smooth on mine. I loved the feel of my hands in his hair. 

"Rian... I.. I need you. "

"Hun. It's to early. Just kiss me. Live in this moment. This is us right now. Okay Zack? "

"Alright... Uh. Babe?" He said questioning the pet name. 

"Come here babydoll. You're so damn cute."  I felt so cold compared to the heat that radiated off his body. I needed to tell Zack what happened in that bathroom last week. Why I fainted, why I was in a coma for a week. I will soon enough. I needed to live in the moment right now. Hang on to all of this. Just like Zack"s doing. 

We kissed for a long time. Until we heard a knock on the door. 

"Mr. Dawson please open the door. "

"Baby. Can you go unlock the door and let the nurse in? "

"Haha yeah." He said pulling down his shirt. Turning red at the fact I was tracing his muscular body. 

"Mr. Dawson. The nurse said. We got reports of your heart rate going up very fast to slowing down. Are you okay? "

"Yes ma'am. I am. My boyfriend just has Been quite the tease. it's nothing to worry about. "

"I'm sorry miss. I'll stop now." zack said at a low ashamed tone. 

I stroked his back showing him that it's all alright. 
  
"No just now we know nothings wrong. But boys it is a hospital. Can we please keep it PG? "

"Yes ma'am. I said sorry for everything "

She walked out and shut the door behind her. 

"Now, where were we." I said pushing him on my lap. 

"I'm pretty sure we were right here." Zack said grabbing my face and pulling it down by him. 

When we were kissing now. It wasn't rushed but it felt more intense. Like we were pushing each other to the limit that we could go being "PG". That was a damn lie. We were getting all NC-17 on this shit. He was running his hands all over my body. I'm not going to lie. It was amazing his touch drove me insane. I just wanted to grab him and have my way with him right here. But, I didn't. It would come in time. 

He looked over at the clock. 

"Rian? "

"Yeah Hunni?"
 

"Baby I promised someone that I'd hang out with them at eight. Can I go? "

"Hun. I'm not going to keep you away from your friends. Just stay, for ten more minutes. I just wanna cuddle "

"Baby, if you dont want me to go. I can tell Bellzz that I can't cuz I'm spending time with my sexy ass boyfriend. "

"Bellzz? "

"Yeah. She's my best friend. I was gonna tell her about you. She saw how worried I was, then when you texted me today. She knew that I had someone hehehe. "

"So no one knows about us? "

"Baby. No one knows about you. You came to school, we flirted, got out of class, kissed, and then you had your episode thing. No one knows your face. I doubt anyone knows your name.  "

"Baby. I need to rest. I'll call you before I go to sleep okay?"

"Yeah. Sure. I guess. Bye Ri." 

"Bai babydoll. Come on. Don't I get a kiss goodbye?"

We kissed for a second and Zack pulled away. It was the most unromantic thing ever. 

"Baby. What's wrong? Come on. Talk to me." 

"Nothing I'm fine. I... Are you saying goodbye because I told you that I had plans with Izzabell?"

"No, babydoll. I'm saying goodnight because I'm tired. I'm spent. You took all my energy. At least it wasn't wasted" 

".. Alright fine. Bye Rian." 

"Bye Zack.."

Zacks POV. 

I wished things wouldn't have ended like that with Rian. But I promised Bellzz that we'd hang out. I needed to talk to her about Rian. 

Wait I thought to myself. I walked back Into Rians room. 

Awww. Rian was resting his eyes I couldn't tell if he was sleeping. But I quick just snapped a picture of him sleeping. 

"You asshole." I heard Rian say. 

"Oh shush baby. You're toooo cute." 

I kissed him goodbye. "Bye baby. I'll come see you tomorrow." 

"Bye Zackkkkk."

I walked out and went to the elevator. About a half an hour later I was sitting on my Couch waiting for Bellzz to come over. It was about eight thirty now. 

"Damn Bellzz." I thought to myself. 

I pulled out my phone and texted her. 

"Dude. You on your way?"

"Yeah I'm leaving now. Sorry fell asleep." 

"Kay. Well I got newss" 

"Ohhhh saucy gossip. Be there sooon" 

"Haha yeah hurry Bitch." 

No response, until I got this. 

"Hey doucheFuck. Come open the fucking door." 
♠ ♠ ♠
:) RIANS AWAKKKEEEEEEE