Status: active! subscribe! :]

You're Anything but Ordinary

Who's Stephen?

- Abby’s POV -

After we spent the entire day on the beach, sunburning ourselves and acting like idiots, we decided to go to the seafood bar down the road from our hotel. Since it was so close, we walked the whole way. Of course, I was walking four blocks in heels. Ow.

“Fuck, these hurt,” I said, pulling off the black 4-inch heels.

“Want me to carry you?” Stephen asked.

I raised my eyebrows. “Yeah, I’m sure you could actually carry me the whole way.” I laughed.

“Are you doubting these guns?” he said, flexing. “Come on, put your shoes back on and I’ll carry you.”

“Alrighty then.” I pulled them back on and he picked me up, baby-style, just like he had earlier that day at the beach. Brian glanced back at us, so I leaned up toward Stephen and kissed him. He leaned down towards me, taking control. I put a hand on his face, tugging in his hair a little bit.

“Ouch.” He said, leaning back with a smile on his face.

I gave him a small love pat on his cheek. “Man up.”

He stuck his tongue out at me. I turned back to look at Brian, who was in front of us, back turned. He was rubbing the back of his head, looking stressed or uncomfortable. Was that jealousy? God I hoped so.

“Does Brian look jealous to you?” I asked quietly.

He bit his lip and sighed. “I don’t know.”

I sighed, too. “Do you think he knows?”

“Knows what?” he asked.

“You know, about, this,” I said, motioning between us.

“Probably not. He’s not that observant.”

I nodded. “True.”

When we finally got to the club, we got a table and beers for everyone. The bar was tiny, with the actual bar serving drinks at the front, an open space serving as a dance floor with tables situated around it, and a small raised up area where a band was playing covers of Lynyrd Skynyrd. The place was crowded, lights flashing and drunk people everywhere. Not to mention the dozens of sluts everywhere you looked.

“You can pick up another girl tonight if you want, I don’t want to hold you back.” I laughed nervously in Stephen’s ear.

His eyes widened for a second. Then he shook his head. “Nah.”

I shrugged. “Okay then.” And took a sip of beer.

A few minutes later, Josh, Jess, and John were all dancing together in the middle of the dance floor and me and Stephen were sitting at the table with Brian, who was on his phone. Probably tweeting.

“Should I dance with him?” I asked in Stephen’s ear.

“Sure. I’ll go to the bathroom,” he replied, getting up.

When Stephen was gone, I chugged the rest of my beer and walked over to Brian, sitting in his lap. He rested his hand on my ass. “Wanna dance?” I said, putting my arms loosely around his neck.

“I thought you were with Stephen?”

I looked around. “I don’t see him anywhere.”

He smiled and took my hand, leading me to the dance floor. We threw our hands in the air, jumping and dancing wildly. After a few songs, the singer said into the mic, “Alright let’s slow it down.”

Brian had a grin glued to his face. “That was fun. Want another beer?”

I put my arms around his neck. “Come on, let’s dance.”

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer so my body was pressed against his. Over his shoulder, I could see Jess giving me a look that said, “What the fuck are you doing?”

Great. Now the rest of the guys thought I was a slut. Whatever, I’d probably explain it to them sooner or later.

Brian growled in my ear, making me laugh. We were both drunk, obviously. We swayed back and forth, humming along to the song and stepping on each other’s feet.

I giggled. “Wanna go?”

The corners of his mouth turned up. “What about Stephen?”

I rolled my eyes. “Who’s Stephen?” I was smiling now.

He put his hand on the small of my back and led me out of the bar.

When we made it to his hotel room, he pressed me against the wall and looked me in the eyes. “Let’s do this.”

He planted his lips on mine, kissing fervently. I kissed back, running my hands through his hair as he pulled my shirt off. Next I pulled his off, and pretty soon we were on the bed in just our underwear.

God, I have to admit, he must’ve known what he was doing because I could hardly keep quiet. By the time we were done, I was exhausted and fell asleep on his chest.

Best. Night. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
READ: okay so i'm an idiot. i forgot to post chapter four..? so go back and read it, it's posted now. i mean, if you want to. i guess it doesnt really matter. wow i'm smart. gold star for claire.

anyways, so i have a question for you guys. i have a feeling that this story only has enough body to go for about 20 chapters max, so what do you think of that? lame? or do you not care? i have a few ideas to make it go farther, but i just need to see how everything works out. so comment and answer me pleaaseee!

thanks for reading, guys! update soon hopefully :]