Status: Two Shot :)

Kiss Me

.002.

Leslie let out a sigh as she let herself into her apartment. It had been a long day at work and she still needed to study for the test she had tomorrow. Tossing her stuff down in one of the chairs close to her leaving room, she headed into the kitchen to grab something to eat. She hadn’t eaten all day and was starving. A pair of arms found the way around her waist and she let out a shriek. Turning around quickly, she saw who here intruder was.

“Tomas!” she shouted and punched him in the arm. Tomas let out a chuckle before leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips.

“How was work?” he asked, rocking the two of them back and forth.

“Good, I’m exhausted,” she said with a yawn. Tomas smiled at her before leaning down and kissing her again. This time he grabbed her by her hips and lifted her up onto the counter. Cupping her face in his hands, Tomas deepened the kiss and rested his hands on her hips. They stayed connected at the lips until the need for air consumed them.

“We need to talk,” Tomas said as they pulled apart.

“About?”

“I signed with Florida,” Tomas said quietly.

“Florida?” Leslie asked, looking up at her boyfriend. The two had practically been inseparable since the night Marian had introduced them. Tomas had taken her out on her the following night on a date. Between his hockey schedule, her school, and job they somehow managed to make their relationship work. It had been the first time in a long time that Leslie was happy in a relationship.

Now she wasn’t sure what to think. Tomas was moving to Florida now to play with the panthers. She still had at least two more semesters of school left before graduating with her degree.

“Come with me?” he asked quietly.

“You want me to come with?” she asked.

“Yes, I do. I want to be with you Les, I love you,” he said smiling again at her. Leslie’s face broke out into a huge grin before she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him back into a heated kiss. Tomas pulled her closer to his body and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He lifted her up and carried her down the hall to her bedroom.

Setting her down on her bed, Tomas crawled on top of her and went to town pressing kisses to every piece of exposed skin. It didn’t take long for their clothing to litter the floor. Tomas spent his time showing Leslie just how much he loved her.

When they both came down from their highs, Tomas pulled Leslie into his body and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

“Please come with me?” he asked, quietly.

“What about my classes and a job?” she asked. Tomas pulled away from her slightly before propping himself up.

“We can find you a school in Florida,” he said, brushing her hair out of the way.

“What about a job?”

“I’ll take care of you,” Tomas replied smiling at her. He leaned down and pressed a kissed to her lips. He pulled away slight and look down at her. He knew that he wanted Leslie to come with him. There was no doubt that he needed Leslie to come with him. There was no way he would take no for an answer.

“Please come with me,” he whispered while stroking her cheek gently.

“Yes, “she said, smiling.

“I love you,” Tomas said before leaning and pressing a soft kiss to her lips. Those three words made her stomach erupt with butterflies. Florida would be a new experience but it didn’t matter as long as she was with Tomas.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end.
hoped you liked it Leslie :)