‹ Prequel: Turning Tables
Status: This will be short, only about 7 or 8 chapters.

Go Your Own Way

.07

“Thank you,” I told him, honestly he was a great man but I already had a great man. I shut the door and hurried but didn’t run to the tour bus, I beat on the door and waited until the driver opened up.

“Can I help you?” he asked, he was new and I had never met him before.

“Are the boys still performing or are they in there?” I asked quickly.

“Listen lady, the boys appreciate all you fans but when they want to relax they need their privacy,” the man started but Danielle interrupted.

“Lister mister but Synyster Gates is my father and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll answer my mother,” she said sternly and I had never been so proud of her in my life as I was right then. She was her father’s child, definitely.

“Your Bliss, aren’t you?” he asked but I didn’t answer, I just stared at him. “They have five minutes left before they exit stage, if you want to beat the mob that’s about to form, I’d go wait in the changing room.”

“Thank you,” I grabbed Jacoby’s hand and rushed to the backstage door, I pounded on it for what seemed like an hour before someone actually opened it to yell at me.

“Stop banging on the damn door-“ the guy yelled.

“If you keep talking I will literally rip your face off, I’m Bliss Haner and I’m here to see my husband, let me the fuck in,” I said through gritted teeth, I was done with bad attitudes and severe assholes. I wanted Brian, I needed to see him.

“Come on in,” he muttered and let me and the kids in.

“Where is the room they all go to after the show?” I asked calmly, trying to stabilize my mood and not snap his head off.

“I’ll take you, its to complicated to explain,” he said nicely and waved for me to follow him. Thankfully Danielle and Jacoby kept up with our fast walking but it took longer than five minutes to reach the damn door that was at least a mile away from the back door thanks to the maze like hallways that wound around in a ridiculously unneeded pattern. By the time we actually reached the door, it was shut and the guy was scared to knock. “I’m not supposed to bother them-“

“Oh please, I’m his wife,” I snapped back and rushed at the door. I threw it open and found five people in the middle of a conversation, drying off the sweat that soaked them and when the door slammed into the wall, they all looked towards the doorway and found me.

“Bliss?” Brian dropped his towel on the back of the ugly floral sofa and stepped forward, he studied everything about the scene in front of him. Danielle on my left smiling, Jacoby on my right huffing from having to run and me standing there with a car seat and red eyes. “Are you okay?”

“No I’m not,” I said out of breath, not from the running. I was breathless, I was hit in the face with the feeling of love all over again. It left me breathless how beautiful he looked, standing there. “I’m so sorry.”

“What happened?” he asked, thinking the worst.

“I love you so much and I’ve betrayed you so much but I don’t want to live without you Brian, I’ve tried to but I can’t. I want to be with you again, so much,” I sat Harper down by Jacoby and stepped forward, tears falling down my face again. “I don’t know what happened to me, I just realized how much I was hurting my kids and how much I was hurting you, how much I hurt myself by staying away from you. I don’t want to ever be away from you again.”

“Thank God,” I heard him whisper and I seen tears fall past his lids as he ran to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up in the air, kissing me with such passion I thought I would die from being without air for so long.

I heard the clapping and encouraging shouts from the boys when we parted. “What about the divorce, it settles tomorrow,” I whispered softly, looking into his beautiful eyes for some kind of answer.

“I guess we’ll just have to get married again, won’t we?” he asked raising his eyebrows.

~*~*~*~

“This is amazing,” Cole said jumping around in her bridesmaids dress. “Not only have I been maid of honor once, but now its twice!”

“I’m about to demote you if you don’t call the hell down,” I commented as she jumped around like a child with ADHD on a sugar high.

“I call dibs on being the replacement MOH if she gets bumped,” Kelly held her hand out dramatically.

“Bitch you better-“ Cole started but Keran interrupted her quickly.

“I have dibs, have for twelve long ass years so all you bitches better shut up,” Keran held her hand out dramatically to shut them all up before she went postal.

“Can we not do this right now? I’m getting married in like, ten minutes,” I told them all wide eyed, amazed that they were really fighting over something that wasn’t going to happen at all.

“Let’s do this shit,” Cole turned around and put her game face on.

“Lord have mercy,” I murmured as I got ready and waited for the girls to take their places. As cheesy as it is, Brian and I decided that we’d already had a big wedding once and we really didn’t need or want another one, so we quickly agreed that a shotgun wedding was in order. Six weeks after the divorce settled, we slid on down to Las Vegas during a tour break and we all met up in the Little White Chapel in our dresses from the first wedding (Kelly just wore a dress that matched) and we hit the red carpet in hopes of being married by an Elvis impersonator.

“He looks nothing like The King,” Kelly muttered on our way down the aisle, I stood by the door with my head shaking. This was horrible but I loved every second of it. Brian had all his groomsmen at the alter, I had all my girls walking down to meet them, Jacoby and Danielle were already down by Brian and Harper was being help by Matt in her little white dress.

“Let’s get hitched,” Brian said once I walked up to him and pulled my veil off. “Again.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!

How'd you like it?

Banner.