Status: A Second Part to be up soon! :)

Angelic Love

Two.

I spent the entire day thinking about him. Whenever my mind began to wonder somewhere else, he somehow came back into my thoughts. I couldn’t get the picture of his face from my mind. He was so good looking, such perfect features. I never thought that a man’s features could be so unique and unforgettable.

I would never forget that kiss that we shared. His lips were so soft and luscious and the kiss held something special. I had never felt lips like his before. It almost felt as though his lips were made for mine. They fit together perfectly, and we moved in perfect sync. I couldn’t wait until tonight, I would see him again and hopefully our connection would grow deeply.

I needed to see him again, and I needed to find out more about him. He was such a mystery to me, and that’s why I wanted to see him even more. I wanted to break beyond the wall he put up. I want to find out who he is as a person, what he likes and why he wants me?

This day was just pure agony, because the time never seemed to pass. I had to wait until ten PM in order to go the park. It was only two; it would be another eight hours until we saw each other. I knew that moment would be amazing and crucial to our futures as people. Don’t ask me how I knew, I just did.

“Chastity,” My mother called.

“Yes mom?” I asked.

“Would you mind going to buy some bread and butter?” She questioned.

I knew she was going to ask me this. She always did. Every time she needed bread and butter, I was her girl. I hated when she asked me this question. I hated it because 1) if I said no then she would get upset at me, and it would be a major argument between us and 2) the moment I leave, it gives them the best excuse to start arguing again.

The last time I went, it caused my sister to move out of the house for two weeks. I had to choose my words carefully because I didn’t want to be the one in trouble.

“Mom, could you please go buy it?” I asked politely.

“Why can’t you dear?” she said.

“I just have an overload of work to do, so I think it’s best I stay focused on that.” I said.

I could see that she was pissed just by the look in her eyes. I knew this was a bad idea, but it was the only way I could protect them from fighting like always.

“I don’t see how twenty minutes of your time could really be that important. I don’t see the big deal in you going,” she said.

“Mom it’s really important, I need a lot of time and attention to this,” I said.

She huffed and rolled her eyes.

“Fine, I’ll go but don’t expect me to side with you if your father yells at you.” She said.

With that she walked away.

My mother and I didn’t speak for the rest of the night. When it was time for supper she sent my sister to tell me the food was done. When I went downstairs she barely looked at my face and handed me the bowl. I took that as ‘eat in your room is you’re so busy.’

Okay so I totally lied to my mom about having something important. I really had nothing to do, but I needed an excuse to get out of it. Also I needed time to think about tonight, the most important moment of my life could potentially be happening and I needed to be ready.

I was sitting down on my bed doing nothing, when someone knocked on my door.

“Come in,” I said.

It was my sister, Elena.

“Hey, can I ask you something?” she asked.

“Yes you can,” I said.

“Did you meet someone last night?”

I stared at her, breathless. How would she possibly know if I met a guy or not? I didn’t say a word to anyone last night when I had gotten back home, and I didn’t say anything today. How would she know?

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Last night, when you came back from wherever it was that you came from, did you meet someone?” she asked.

“Why do you want to know?” I asked.

“Please, stop avoiding my question and answer it.” She said.

“Yea, I did.” I said.

“I knew it!” She yelled.

“How?” I asked.

“I was able to tell by your face, you were red and really happy.” She said.

I just looked down to the floor.

“Tell me about him?” she asked.

“I don’t know what to tell you honestly.”

As dumb as that answer sounded, it was true; I didn’t know what to say about him. I didn’t
exactly know much about him at all. The whole point of going back there tonight was to find out more about him.

“Fine be that way, but I’m expecting the details sometime.” She said.

“Okay, next time.” I said.

She smiled and that was the end of it.

I really loved my sister, she was so sweet and I cared about her. I thought that she was the one person who I was able to just tell everything too and she’d understand. I really didn’t understand why her and my father constantly fought. I hated it, and so did she, but my dad was just really violent.

I glanced at my clock and I noticed that it was now nine o’clock. I was more nervous now then I had ever been. Time was ticking and I still wasn’t ready. I needed to look pretty; he was going to see me for the second time. I knew that this time I had to make a lasting impression, he was so cute and I couldn’t go around looking like this.

I raided my closet to see what I would be possibly wear and I thought about how I’d do my makeup. My main focus for, tonight was to impress him, whoever he was.

There was only one problem, I wasn’t the master makeup artist nor was I the fashionista either. I needed help, but I wasn’t planning on asking my mom or my sister. If I asked my sister she would know that something was up, and I didn’t need her knowing anything. Not now anyway. I needed to see him tonight again before I told anyone.

The time was just pure agony because I was so nervous to meet him. I couldn’t wait until I saw his beautiful eyes and perfect lips. I hoped that we’d share a kiss again.

It was now nine-twenty and I heard the sound of a plate hitting the floor. Crap, right now this had to happen. How did I know something would break out tonight? It always does. No matter the day or time there’s some stupid fight that occurs.

“Well you know what dad, fuck you! Why do you keep treating me like a piece of shit for? I always do whatever you want me to, and this is the thanks I get.” I heard my sister yell.

I knew that she was in her room because it was so clear. I had to make a decision, do I go or do I not? I knew that either way it would end badly.

“All you and Chastity do is, use your mom and me, we do everything possible for you and you just take and take. When do you ever give back to us?” he yelled.

I felt as though I needed to step in this time, he brought me into this for no reason.

“Dad why did you bring me into this for, and we do give back to you, but it’s not always easy we’re still young.” I said.

“So what?” he asked.

“Dad, it’s not easy so stop. Why do you always have to yell at us?” I asked.

“I only yell at you when you have to get involved because of your dumb sister,” he said.

I walked up toward him because he was seriously pissing me off. It was time that I stood my ground; he wasn’t stepping all over me.

“Dad,” I said.

Right as I looked into his eyes I felt a hand hit my face. I winced in pain; it was my dad’s hand.
I couldn’t believe that he just did this; I couldn’t believe that he hit me. This was just insane, how dare he hit me?

I looked at my mom and all she did was look down to the floor.

“Wow mom,”

That was all I was able to say before I made a mad dash for the door.
I couldn’t stay there anymore, my father had just hit me and my mom hadn’t said a word to him. I couldn’t think of anything else to say without making matters way worse. All I knew was that my dad was going to leave a mark.

I needed to go to my spot, and tonight I wanted to be there more than ever. I knew that he was part of that reason. I knew that moment we saw one another, I would be okay.

When I got there, I was expecting him to already have arrived, but there was no one. My heart dropped, it was ten exactly and he wasn’t there.

Maybe he forgot, maybe he thought it through and realized he didn’t want to meet up anymore. Maybe he got caught in something and he couldn’t make it anymore.

I just wish that I had some sort of contact to him, so I would know if I needed to wait for him or not.

I still walked closer toward the swing set because it still calmed me down.

I needed to be calm; I needed to get over what happened mere minutes ago, in my home.

I sat down and began to swing gently, it felt great. I loved how the wind, the sand, the crisp air felt to me. It didn’t have the same effect if I wasn’t upset. As much as I hated being upset, I loved feeling this.

I looked down at my phone, fifteen minutes had gone by already. Time really did fly when I came here. I was saddened because it was fifteen minutes and he still hadn’t arrived. I couldn’t wait much longer; I decided that it was time to go.

I got up and began to walk toward the sidewalk when I heard a voice.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

I smiled and my heart skipped a beat, I knew it was him. I turned around and ran toward him.

He caught me in his arms and kissed my lips softly.

“I was leaving,” I said honestly.

“Why would you do that?” he asked.

“I thought you weren’t coming,” I said.

“Sorry, I wanted to be on time, but something came up,” he said.

“It’s all right now, I’m just glad to see you again.” I said.

“Ditto,” he said.

Our foreheads were pressed to each other’s and I loved the deep look he had in his eyes. His eyes were so inviting and so sincere that I couldn’t help but kiss him again.
When we pulled away I noticed that his eyes went wide and I knew what he saw. I had wanted to hide that because I knew it was visible. I had a purple mark and my skin wasn’t exactly tanned. I was as white as could be and purple didn’t exactly remain subtle.

“How dare he do that to you,” he said.

I looked at him with a puzzled look, how did he know that my dad slapped me? How did he know that I even got slapped?

“How?” I asked.

“Y-yesterday, you said your dad was violent, and you said you come here after your family has arguments, so I assumed.” He said softly.

“You assumed right,” I said.

He rubbed my face a little and it stung a bit. I knew he didn’t mean harm but it just hurt a lot.

“Oh baby, I’m so sorry,” he said.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard him call me baby. It was the simplest word, but with his voice it meant something so special to me.

He pecked my lips one more time and kissed my cheek.

“Being with you here, it takes all my pain away,” I said.

He smiled and took my hand in his. Before I knew it we were running; fast. I never ran so fast in my life before. It almost felt like I was gliding and it was a really intense feeling. I could swear my feet weren’t touching the floor.

We were now in the field area of the park, a part they never really cared to cut the grass. Usually I hated that, this time I couldn’t have been happier, it would give us all the privacy that we needed.

We were hidden from the rest of the world and that was just amazing. I wanted this alone time, I needed this alone time.

“You know something?” he asked.

“No?” I said in a questioning tone.

“You’re so beautiful,”

I blushed.

“Even with this thing on my face?” I asked.

“Yes my dear, even so” He said.

I smiled and looked deeply into his eyes, his eyes were looking into my soul, I could feel it.
We laid there together without a sound and I didn’t mind. There was something about our non-verbal communication that made me want him even more.

“After tonight, when will I see you again?” I asked.

“That I’m not sure of, but I will try to make sure that it’s soon,” He said.

I felt a knot in my throat and I felt tears roll down from my cheeks. I knew he said that he’d make it soon, but I wanted to see him again, not soon; tomorrow.

He wiped the tears off of my face and kissed me softly.

I kissed back with a little more passion. He whimpered softly and gently ran his tongue alone my bottom lip. I allowed him access and he gently pushed his tongue passed my lips. It felt so amazing, and I whimpered softly. He kissed my lips with even more fire. I loved this moment with him. I knew that I didn’t know virtually anything about him, but this felt so right.

His hand was now rubbing against my side and it felt so good. His touch felt magical and so soft that I didn’t want him to stop. His hand felt so good against my skin and he began to rub harder while his hand would be moving harder.

My hands were in his hair and tugging a little. He moaned slightly and I did as well. My hands began to wonder down his chest. He was a lot more toned then I thought he would be. I loved how this was feeling.

His hand began to run up my shirt and as fast as this was, I loved this. His hand was going up and his touch was just so gentle.

“Oh, that feels,” and I stopped

He looked at me in my eyes and began to kiss my neck, I gasped for air. I never felt lips against my neck before and I never thought that it would feel this way either. He was kissing harder and gently nibbling on the flesh. Oh it felt good. I groaned a little and he was doing it harder.

“Chastity,” he said.

“Yes?”

“I adore you,”

My heart skipped a beat. He placed his hand to my heart and I felt something. Something nearly indescribable, something I can’t explain. It felt as though he was taking my heart as his own. I found myself somehow giving my heart to him with no questions. If anyone had to have my heart, I knew I wanted it to be him.

Our lips connected again and I was lost. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander.
There was me and him; holding hands. We were happy; in a place I didn’t know. We were running together, and everything was white and beautiful; so angelic. We were smiling and floating around. He picked me up and told me he loved me. He kissed me and I kissed back. It was our perfect little world.


As I opened my eyes, I saw that he was shirtless, and I thought that his body looked amazing.

His chest was chiseled and he had an amazing six-pack. He looked at me and winked.

“Why are you so beautiful?” he asked.

I blushed and looked down to the floor.

“I could ask why you’re so handsome,” I said lamely.

“I am so not handsome, where I’m from this is average,” he said.

“Where are you from?” I asked.

“Somewhere,” he winked.

Why was he so mysterious, why wouldn’t he tell me?

“Just tell me, I can keep a secret,” I said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

“I trust you, and I would love to tell you but I’d be in so much trouble if I did,” he said.

I looked into his eyes and I knew that he wasn’t lying to me. His voice was so soft and angelic that I would be able to detect a lie. I knew his voice and his eyes were true.

“Okay,” I said.

He smiled.

“What can you tell me about yourself?” I asked.

“I can tell you that these two nights have been the best nights of my life. I can also tell you that you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve laid eyes on. I can also say that I’m genuine and I meant everything I told you. I can also say that I know our connection will never fade. I also want you to know that I can be the guy who truly is your everything.”

My heart melted and I felt so loved and so happy. I didn’t think that such simple words could have such a strong effect on a girl’s heart.

“There’s something that needs to be changed,” he said

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Why am I the only one with no shirt on,”

He had this smirk on his face and I blushed. I found myself taking my shirt off, but being so shy at the same time. I knew it was only the second time we met, but it felt like I’ve known him forever.

He just smiled and run his fingers up my stomach and he was right at my chest. I thought he was going to in for the kill but he stopped.

“Why?” I asked.

“Not tonight,” he said.

As much as it was soon, I wanted this tonight.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because, it’s a guaranteed next time,” he said with a smile

I knew he was right. I kissed him and he kissed me back. He still ran his fingers over my belly and it felt so great. I wished that he would keep going.

“Can we stay here for the night?” I asked.

“Won’t your family worry?” he asked.

“They don’t even know I’m gone, they’re probably still at it,”

“We’ve been here for over an hour,” he said.

I nodded my head, and he kissed me again. I couldn’t believe how much we kissed tonight.

“Tonight was amazing,” I said.

“Agreed, and the answer is yes,” he said.

My eyes lit up and my heart skipped a beat. There was just a magical connection between us, almost godly.

I laid my head on his chest and took in his scent. He smelt liked roses and cologne. Not the most “normal” combination, but it was amazing.

“Will you be here when I awake?” I asked.

“Of course,” he said.

He kissed my forehead.

I looked into his eyes and I knew that this connection was real. This connection felt so right, and I couldn’t understand why I felt this way so fast. It was almost as though this was fate and he was going to be my soul mate. I don’t want to be in over my head but I knew that this was real.

I knew that with him, I would be safe. I had him and he wasn’t going away from me. I cared for him and I felt something for him. I knew that whoever he was, he was the one for me. I didn’t care what anyone said he was the one for me.

“Chastity, you are gorgeous and I know that you don’t know much about me yet, but you will; soon. I promise you for a fact that I won’t hurt you; I know that you and I can be something great. You and I have something special; it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen before. You’ll learn all you need to about me, when the time is right,” he said.

Those words meant the most to me that any words could possibly mean to someone. I knew that he meant it; this meant that there would be a next time. That was all I needed to get me going. He and I would see each other once again.

I smiled as I let my eyes shut. He held me closer to his body and I knew he was the one for me. I also knew that the next time we saw each other would be even more special than this time.

I would always have something to look forward through all the hard times; there would be a next time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this! <333