Status: A Second Part to be up soon! :)

Angelic Love

Three.

I stirred a little bit and I opened my eyes. I smiled seeing that I was still in his arms. This was proof to me that he was an honest guy and that was super important to me. I needed an honest man in my life and I knew that he was going to be the one.

I looked up at him and his eyes gently fluttered open. Every time I looked into his eyes I felt a sensation in my heart and I didn’t understand what it was; I didn’t care. The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before, and I didn’t want this feeling to go away.

“When do you have to leave?” I whispered softly.

“Very, very soon,” he said.

My heart dropped, I hated that our time was limited. I just wish I knew why our time was so limited. I knew that there was something more meaningful to our encounters, but such little time made this that much harder. I know that it was only two days, but it was an instant bond and it was unbreakable.

“Why?” I asked.

“I just need to go, I’m sorry. Don’t be mad,” he said.

“I could never be mad, you stayed with me through the night, you stuck by your word. I can’t be mad, sad maybe a little because I don’t want to see you go, but not mad.” I said.

He smiled and gave my hand a little squeeze.

“What will your parents say when you get back home?” he asked.

“Both my parents are off to work, only my sister is home.” I said.

“Oh,” he said.

“How about you?” I asked.

“I’m not sure how they’re going to react to be honest. I’ll just deal with it,” he said.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“Don’t be sorry, I liked spending the night with you” he said.

I looked into his eyes and we kissed again. I never thought kissing felt this good like it had now in my life. He was so amazing at it; it was as though our lips were made for each other’s. They moved in perfect sync and the passion was a feeling I couldn’t described if I tried.

His hands were in my hair and I loved the feeling of the light tug. It felt so good and it added so much passion to our kissing. We were really into it and I didn’t want this to stop.

“Shit, I have to go now,” he said.

I nodded my head.

He took my hand in his and kissed it. He pressed his hand in mine and I felt something in my hand again.

I looked down and it was wings again, this time they were a little larger.

“Once again, you can only read that once I’m gone,”

I nodded my head once again and he kissed my forehead. He let go of my hand and I began to walk up. I sure hated leaving him.

When I got to the top of the park I turned around, he was gone. He was no longer anywhere in sight and I didn’t understand how he was able to get out and leave so quickly.

I looked down into my hand and the wings flashed again, this time the light was a little brighter. I looked at the paper that was placed between the two wings.

The note read:

Chastity,
Meeting you is defiantly meaningful. Until the next time, know I’m always with you, in sprit that is. I will meet you again soon; the next time we meet will be at the same time and same place like last night.


I smiled on my walk home.
No matter what happened at my home, now all I had to do was think about him and things would be okay. I knew that we’d meet again and that was going to get me through what I needed to get through. I also knew that he wasn’t lying about us meeting up again, because he kept true to his word both times, so I had nothing to do but put all my trust in him.

When I arrived home I quickly rushed into my room, I wanted to avoid questioning. I really didn’t want to be put on the spot. My sister would want to know why I didn’t come home last night. I really couldn’t tell her because it would pose problems. She’d want to know his name, but I couldn’t give her one. She’d want to know a lot, a lot I couldn’t tell her, a lot I didn’t even know myself.

I was in my room and I locked my door. I looked down at the note and I was so mesmerized it was incredible. The handwriting was so perfect and precise. It was like it was written from a God up above, it was no human handwriting. Well at least I didn’t think so; if it was then boy oh boy he was good.

I looked at the wings he gave me this time. They were gold again, but they were brighter and bigger. They were that much more beautiful than the last-not saying that the others weren’t beautiful-because they were. These just have this shimmer that the others didn’t. I took the other set of wings and put them next to the current ones.

I looked at them and I was puzzled. Why had he given me wings both times that we had met? The wings, were they just what he had laying around his house or was this some kind of representation; symbolism for something? I was lost and confused and I didn’t know what to think. I just hoped that when I saw him again more would be uncovered. I needed to learn more about him, learn more about what he wanted.

I did believe that our connection was real, and that it was true. I believed that he wanted to see me again and that he would keep to his word. He’s the one who stopped things from going too far last night. I was going to let it go all the way because something felt so right with him, but he’s the one who said no and wanted to wait. This shows me that he’s not all about sex. I think that it shows some character. I think that it shows something really great about the kind of man he was brought up to be.

I just needed time to really think things through about what this was all about.

Why now?

What had made him enter my life at this moment in time, why wasn’t he there before? Why was it now? I wondered if maybe there was a specific reason that he was giving me them. Was he trying to tell me something that I couldn’t seem to pick up on?

I really wasn’t sure at all, but I was bound to find out. No matter what anyone said I was bound to find out what this was all about.

There was one thing that was for sure, he made me happy. Even though we had just met I knew that he had made me happy. I felt something with him that I had never felt with anyone in my life before. The connection that he and I had was truly one that was undeniable. I wasn’t sure what to do about it. The way he kissed my lips and held my hand it all felt so great; simply amazing.

I was just sitting on my bed and staring out my window. I had to do a double take; I don’t recall it looking so beautiful. It was like I was looking into a magical land that wasn’t my town. Sure it was nice to see the outside but it never looked like this before.

It was if suddenly a spell was put on this land and made it look like a fairy tale. I wondered if Elena was seeing the outside like I was. I was left breathless I had to open up my window to see if this was actually real.

As I opened my window I gently put my head out. I felt a gust of wind blow against my face, but it felt so great. It was relaxing and calming. I looked out and I found myself getting teary eyed. I wasn’t sure what it was that was doing this to me, but I was getting emotional. It felt as though I could feel him through the beauty of this nature around me. I simply took it all in and closed my window.

I glanced at my clock, it was already three. I couldn’t believe that this much of my day went by so quickly. I also didn’t realize that I spent so much time looking out this window and thinking in my room. I looked at my clock when I had arrived at my home; it was only one thirty then. It was three now.

I was really happy that I had gone so long with being unnoticed. I just needed to go unnoticed for the rest of the night. I really wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone today. I just wanted the time to myself. I wanted to just reflect on these past two days of my life.

These past two days have been more confusing and more satisfying then any other days in my life so far. I wanted to know why, and I was going to find out.

I also couldn’t wait until our next encounter because I would learn something more about him. I would also be one step closer to figuring this whole thing out. I would be able to start answering the questions that have been puzzling my mind so much.

I just hoped that it was soon because I didn’t know how much longer I could go with not knowing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter. Chapter 3 was a little bit of a filler but I thought it should be there.