Status: Active but slow posting

Who Am I Living For?

The zoo and seeing old friends

Why am I here again? …oh because I wanted to keep an eye on harry ugh I hate the zoo, keeping animals in cages is wrong!
I looked over at harry and the dursley’s to see that they were near the boa constrictor.

“Make it move” I heard the little chubby dursley say to his father.
I looked over just in time to see the father knock on the glass “Move” he said but obviously that wasn’t enough for the younger dursley since he banged harder on the glass making it shake

“MOVE!!!!” he yelled

“He’s asleep!” Harry yelled and the dursley’s walked away leaving him alone, then I heard him talking to the snake telling it sorry and saying that it sucks that the snake was stuck there and had no family just like him. It was then that I realized that he was speaking parseltongue, how does he know that?

“Mom, Dad look!!” little dursley shouted running over to the cage and shoving harry to the floor, I stood up to go help him but I was surprised when little dursley fell into the cage and into the water as if the glass wasn’t there, the boa slithered out and told harry thanks…

“Anytime” I heard Harry say and the snake hurried away hissing at people along the way.
Little dursley got up soaked but when he tried to get out the glass was there intact and he was stuck so he started panicking.

“Mom, mommy!!” he yelled banging on the glass, his mother looked over and screamed when she saw him trapped.

I laughed and Harry looked behind him and saw me, just a random person who saw what happened, he smiled and then turned around and started laughing. I walked out of the building still giggling about what happened, I checked around me to make sure no one was looking and Disapparated.

I wound up in a kitchen of a house that I hadn’t seen in almost 10 years, I walked out knowing where I was going and ended up in a study. Yea he was there looking just as greasy haired as I left him but that was my best friend and I loved him the way he was “Severus what did I tell you about keeping up your hair, it’s so beautiful so you have to keep it clean” I said and he looked up from the book he was reading and gave me one of his very rare smiles, he stood and made his way over to me.

“Ah Sev I missed you so much” I told him giving him a hug

“Where have you been I haven’t seen you in almost 10 years, when you said I would be seeing you soon I thought you meant maybe in a week not years!!” He said

“I’m sorry Sev I had to get away from everything and everybody so I stayed in America for a few years and I’ve been coming back to check in on Harry but I’ve never really stayed long…I’m sorry” I said again and give him my best puppy dog eyes.

He sighed “alright you’re forgiven, so what’s next on your adventure?” he asked

“Well I want to stay in good ole’ great Britain for a while…and speaking of that I need a place to stay” I said hinting

He looked at me “ok fine you can stay” he told me

“Yay you’re the best!!” I said and went off to claim a room “oh wait, Sev I have to tell you something…I uh need blood or I’ll get weak and die so if I’m not in my room sometimes then you know what I’m doing” I told him standing on the last step

“You need blood?” he asked confused

“Yes Sev I’m a succubus I need blood, I thought you read about this stuff” I said looking at him and his confused face.

“I read about it but it never said anything about needing blood” he said

“You’re reading about those old time succubi, we’re more developed now and we need blood not just souls and energy…so if you don’t mind I’m going to find my room” I explained to him and walked up the stairs.

“Just don’t try anything on me while I’m sleep” he called after me and I laughed

“No promises” I said smirking and continuing my walk to the room I would be occupying for a long time.

Here's alexz
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so i watched the very first Harry Potter and almost cried, they were so young!!:') Anyway i'm thinking of doing another time skip but not as big...maybe about 2-3 years that way everybody will be a little older and maybe in they're 4th year that way i can get this story rolling lol:D Oh and i found this awesome video that made me be like hell yea death eaters r who they r lol so if you have time please watch:) and umm this is the song that inspired the story so enjoy^_^