Status: Active but slow posting

Who Am I Living For?

The Champions And A Ferret

“Ooo we’re going to find out who the champions are today Severus, are you excited” I asked as we walked into the great hall.

“Yes I’m very excited” he said in a bored tone and I frowned

“You suck there’s no enthusiasm there” I told him as we made our way in front of everyone and Dumbledore told the students to sit down.

I watched with excitement as the blue fire turned red

The champions were Flur, Victor and Cedric but then suddenly the fire turned red and another paper came flying out and Dumbledore caught it, reading it quickly.

“Harry potter” he called out once then twice and then shouted the name a third time.

I saw Hermione push harry up and he made his way slowly towards Dumbledore and took the paper.

“He’s a cheat, he’s not even 17 yet” someone shouted and I shook my head in disbelief. He made his way to the door where the champions were and went in, Dumbledore dismissed everyone and I and the other teachers made our way quickly down to the room.

Dumbledore interrogated harry for a minute then moody and karkaroff went back and forth before Barty crouch stated that harry was officially in the triwizard tournament.

Days went by and I started to worry more and more about harry, who had put his name in the goblet and why?

I also noticed that his friends were becoming more and more distant from him, especially Ron.

I was talking to one of the professors at the courtyard when I noticed harry say something to Cedric and walk away but then he ran into Ron exchanged a few words then Ron shoved past him but then I saw him stop at a tree and I looked up to see Draco there, he jumped down and said something mean and I saw harry push him back and say something before turning to walk away.

Draco went to pull out his wand and I went to pull out mine but all of a sudden a ferret was in place of Draco and I saw moody make his way over to it controlling it with his wand, I ran over excusing myself from the professor and I got there just when McGonagall was telling moody off about using transfiguration as punishment and she turned Draco back into himself.

“Wait till my father hears of this” Draco said and moody started yelling at him and went to chase him around the tree. I laughed and leaned on Cedric who was laughing as well.

‘So that’s what Draco is like with his followers are around, I don’t like it’

Me and Cedric looked at each other once again and laughed before going our separate ways.

This year is definitely starting off interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone who was reading this, i'm so sorry i haven't updated in forever but i have a million stories in my head that i'm trying to get out but thanks to a Harry Potter marathon i'm on a HP kick so the chapters for this story are going to be coming out quick!

Thanks for sticking with me guys you are seriously the best!! ^_^
Sorry if this chapter sucks lol