Horror Business.

Room 257.

1:34am. Room 257. I followed her, as the alcohol driven vixen held me by the hand onto the rose colored carpet of the motel room. The chill from the outside wind came in through the door, following us inside. She excused herself into the small washroom, as I settled down onto the big, linen chair located next to the queen sized bed, laced with sheets to match the carpet. I removed my loafers, and allowed my sweat soaked feet to slip into the softness and warmth of the carpet, as I placed my jacket on the hook on the door. I could hear the woman rustling around in the bathroom, with her zippers and jewelry hitting the sink and countertop, echoing. I sat there in that big chair, already dripping with sweat, anticipating her re entry. Finally, the doorknob turned, and the light came pouring in through the open crack in the doorframe, along with her silhouette.

The woman was as beautiful as I could ever imagine. She was wearing nothing but a sheer, see through robe that came down to cover everything but her clear polished toenails. I could easily see her curves and shadows through the robe, as I scanned her body up and down. Her wavy fire tinted hair came down past her breast, and rested lightly against her almost bear chest. Her eyes burned through mine, as her smile gave me goose bumps from the inside out. She started walking towards me, slow and smooth across the carpet. My spine tightened, and my back was parallel with the chair. My hands clenched the armrests as her face came within reach of mine. Her breath was warm, and had the scent of fake flowers and bourbon. She pressed her forehead against mine. “Come and get me.”

My body became instantly limp as she ripped me up from the chair and sat me on the edge of the bed. She unbuttoned the pearl pieces of plastic on my shirt, as I struggled to keep up with her, removing my belt. I was merely all the way undressed, when she threw my back on the bed, with my legs still dangling off the side. On top of me, she tore off the rest of my clothing, leaving me almost shivering in the cold motel air. I was completely overwhelmed, watching her drag her fingers through her long hair, down past her breasts. Her nipples underneath her fingertips became hard, making her breasts look more full and round. I became empowered. I became confident. I pulled her off of me by her waist, and laid her on the bed as I crawled on top. We were both already panting, watching each other’s chests heave.

I untied her robe, slipping it off her smooth skin. I kissed her on the mouth, sliding my tongue in and out of her lipstick smeared lips. I could feel her hands and nails run up and down my back as I caressed her large, bouncing breasts with every breath she took. I ran my hands down from her chest onto her tight sweating stomach. I went lower. I could feel her whole body tense up, as I spread her legs and placed my hand on the warm flesh that lied between. I stroked her, up and down almost teasing her, feeling her shudder underneath me. I then took my index finger and shoved it up inside of her. She was already wet, making it easier to slide in the second one. The third. The fourth. I worked them into her, twisting and pushing making her flinch in pleasure. I could hear her release small gasps of air and noise each time I thrusted inwards.

I removed my hand away from her, and let her catch up with her breath before I descended my head down in between her firm, trembling legs. I could smell the saltiness of her as I placed my mouth on the very outside of her vagina. I slowly and steadily slid my tongue into the crease of her, feeling the warmth all around my face. I allowed the whole width of my tongue to overcome her, mixing my saliva with her warm moistness. I emerged my tongue inside of her, as deep as I could go. I could feel her fingers pressing down on my head and she was spitting out moans in between each push of my mouth. I stopped, and sucked on her for a bit before I was ready to move on. I kissed her from the rims of her vagina up her stomach, onto her mouth once more. She was forceful, pressing her body against mine. She pushed me forward, standing me up on my knees. She slid her hands down my sweat dripping body, down to my hipbones. She then suspended her head down, past my chest and past my waist.

All I could see was her red, shining hair as I could feel my length dip into the heated wet sensation of her mouth. She had a firm grip as she slid up and down, sucking slightly and allowing her tongue to explore. I felt the pleasuring sensation run up my body, all the way to my head. I started to get dizzy, and she just kept going, stroking me with her hand as she went along. She could fit all of my length inside of her mouth, deep in to her throat. I laid my head back, closing my eyes and thrusting with the rhythm of her movements. I trembled, and was almost at the point of release, when she stopped and put me back on the bed beneath her. She held herself up by her hands, looking me straight in the face with her breasts dangling. She smiled, and as her eyes closed, I could feel myself get plunge deep inside of her.

She moaned deep and loud as she guided me where she wanted me to go. Slow at first, but gradually getting faster and harder. I could feel my length get tenser the faster she went, and I was almost back at the point of ejaculation. The noises of her yelps and moans, along with the sound of our bodies harshly pounding together filled the hollow hotel room. Finally, I could not hold it in any longer, and I exploded inside of her. She moaned louder than ever. I turned her over so I was now on top, and I rode her even harder. She could hardly fit in any moans in between her quick breaths. Her head was rested against the backboard of the bed, with her eyes closed. Her whole body rose up in the air as I kept going. I reached over to my jacket that had been lying on the chair, and reached into the pocket. I pulled out the knife that had been waiting for me.

I hid the knife behind my back as I kept pushing inside of her, deeper and deeper. I slightly pushed upwards into her, and that movement made her stop moving. She dug her nails into the bed sheets, and her back became straight. The warm liquid came streaming from her vagina, dripping onto her legs beneath her, and onto me and I started to slow down. While she was at the point of orgasm, I pulled out of her, and took the knife out from behind my back. I gradually slid the tip of the blade inside of her, watching her reaction to the cold sharp steel. I don’t believe she noticed until the width of the blade got all the way inside. She let go of the bed and looked down at the knife wedging its way up inside of her. She tried to move away, but was still too weak from her orgasm strain. She tried to hit me, but could hardly lift her arms. She couldn’t talk. She couldn’t scream. She was under my control.

I grinded the knife in and out, harder and softer, until blood started dripping out of the depth inside of her. She tried to choke out a few screams, but was merely paralyzed and stunned. I finally took the blade out, and started to wave it in front of her eyes, watching the blood drip off of the knife onto her struggling and heaving chest. Her eyes wide and her hair sticking to her sweat drowned forehead, I slid the knife from her bleeding mess of flesh and up her stomach, creating a parallel line with the crease of her vagina. I cut deep into her tight smooth torso, watching the skin unravel and split, as if I was Moses himself. By this time she couldn’t move at all, because the wounds were too powerful. I watched hot tears stream down her face as I pushed harder and harder into the mutilated stomach, blood staining the already rose colored bed sheets. Her breathing became choppier. She started to daze in and out of consciousness, and I kept scraping into her relaxed muscles, hitting the sides of her ribcage. My blade had totally disappeared inside of her. By this time, she had stopped breathing completely.

I retrieved the knife and cut a slit from her chest up into her neck, and gradually into her mouth. I reached inside her still, warm mouth and pulled out her tongue. I stretched it out far, and slid the blade through it, nice and slow. Warm red liquid started oozing out, staining her beautiful blue-white lips. Almost as red as her beautiful, wavy long hair, now matted and sticky, stuck to the pillows of the bed. I took the bloody piece of flesh, and stuck it in my jacket pocket. Later on I could freeze it and it could make a nice gift. Or meal. I bent down over her perfect skin face, staring deep into her motionless eyes. The sweat from my forehead dripped onto hers, and down into the creases of her lips. I stuck out my own tongue and lightly pressed down onto the wet, squishy like balls within her skull. I could taste her tears. I could taste her pain. I then, with my hands, dug each eyeball out, one by one. Empty bleeding gashes were left in the open, as I through her crystal green spheres onto the floor.

I then got off of the body of the woman, (what was left of it anyway), and stared at my destruction. After I put on my shoes, and grabbed my coat, I slowly popped off each individual clear painted finger and toe nail, and left them scattered around the sheets and carpet. I thought long and hard and removed my clothing once more. I sat back on top of her, and slid myself slowly back into her. The warmth from her blood surrounded me, giving me an extra sensation of wonder. I leaned my head back in pleasure, and put motion back into the corpse. I once again caressed her round breasts, getting my hands sticky. The smell of death and lust filled the air, as I intensely released all that I had into her. After I was satisfied, I got up off of her, and slid my lips delicately up her whole body, allowing my tongue to fall in between the deep serrated wounds, drinking up the blood left in her. I cleaned myself up in the small bathroom, where I could still smell her perfume and alcohol. I put on my jacket and shoes, and slipped the knife back into my pocket, being careful enough not to damage what I had left of her.

I turned off the light of the hotel room, and walked out the door into the freezing November air once again. 3:23am. As I was driving back to my apartment, exhausted and satisfied, I thought to myself, “I wonder if that motel has ever had any problems with rats.”