Adalia.

Chapter Eight.

"So, uh, nice painting there", I stated which startled him a little.
He laughs, "Thanks, err, your painting is, ermmm, original..."
I give him a look of annoyance.
"Sorry, best word I could come up with when I'm put on the spot like that, it's lovely really, honest!"
I giggle, I mean I can see the difficulty looking at my picture myself, he was just trying to be nice. I relax a little. He then starts to speak, "So, beautiful, how you feeling?"
"Okay I suppose."
"Why I suppose?", he looked at me with confustion.
"Just a couple of silly girls, nothing major".
"What did they do?"
"Not to much, they just somehow know my past and called me a couple of names, caught me off guard I guess you could say."
"Ahh, forget about them, you got me."
I smiled and he smiled back at me. I felt heat, radiating from him as he touched my hand, interlocking my fingers with his. I feel the urge to lean forward, to feel his breathe against my skin, then he started to lean closer to me as we shared our first kiss. It was such a beautiful moment till the whole room was cackling full of laughter, watching us, including the teacher who looked pretty annoyed with us. "Excuse me, that sort of behaviour DOES NOT belong in the classrom. Head teachers office BOTH OF YOU!"
I sighed, packed up my things and walked out the room along with Nathan wondering what was going to occur.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry took a while to update, the next one may take a while also as my friend is away on holiday, I would rather her update next as that's the pattern going on however if I come up with any ideas, I may write another chapter, depends. xoxo