Status: Slowly Active.

Bitter Sweet.

Paul Lahote was the most violate pack member of La Push. He's prone to losing his temper very quickly, annoying, very hot-headed (which sets off his transformation frequently), cocky and dominating—despite his young age.

From the very beginning, he was very much against all things that came with being a shape-shifter. The healing, the speed, the strength—the fact that it was difficult for him to calm down before he had first phased. It just wasn't natural—wasn't human. Above all though, he loathed vampires. He got a thrill from ripping the inhuman monsters apart. Paul in-fact also hated one other thing—almost as much as vampires.

The inability to love on his own.

The curse called imprinting; where a shifter finds his or her 'soul mate', that one person who would ultimately become their life. That person who forced them to love—who took away their free will. It was said that it was seemingly uncommon—but four of his pack members had already imprinted.

Paul didn't want to imprint—in fact, Paul didn't want to love. His mother hadn't been much of a 'tender' mother—he felt that no woman could love him the way he knew his father deserved. He was afraid he might end up like his old man. Alone.

Unfortunately for Paul, he had stumbled across a dangerously alluring girl—fragile and shy.

Her name was Charlotte, no last name. It's not that she didn't like her last name—it was that she was never.. given one. Charlotte has a secret that no one could ever guess; one that would surprise everyone.

When Paul accidentally found out about Charlotte's secret, he grew sympathy towards her. Watching unhappily, Paul realized that fate had given him something that everyone knew he needed—an opposite to his stubborn, loud, easily angered ways. She was gentle, calm, patient and quiet.

Paul didn't know what he was going to do—he would either make her or break her. And it was just a matter of time.