Status: Active

City Lights

o11

Juliet's POV
"So this is the place you grew up. I find it weird that I've been to many places around the world and this is a place I've never been before. You'll have to show me around Jules." Rae said.

I smiled to myself and got out of the cab. Rae grabbed the bags and as soonas my mom saw me, she ran outside all smiles and all. And she should be, it's been awhile since we've seen each other. But I do kind of regret running out on her, I could have helped her but I was 21 and couldn't handle it.

"It's good to see you mom." I said.

"I've missed you like crazy, it hasn't been the same since you moved away. How've you been? Is that the guy you told me about? What's he like?"

I laughed.

"I can't answer all these questions at once, we'll talk inside."

I followed her inside and Rae came in a bit later. I grabbed my bags and walked upstairs to my old room. I opened the door and was shocked that she kept the room the same; nothing was out of place.

"This seems cozy." Rae said.

"It is. You should see the bed."

I walked out of the room and into my mom's room; it was still pretty much the same and all. The only thing that was different was that there were no longer any pictures of that horrible man that meant nothing to me. I was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! An update! Sorry I've been neglecting this and my other stories. But my school started on Tuesday and I've been super busy with homework and all. Oh and I finally turned 18 on Tuesday :)

Well sorry if this chapter isn't very good. I will TRY to update as much as I can this weekend.

Oh and HEREcomesTHEkraken, you're my favourite commenter :) Thanks everyone for reading!