Status: Active

City Lights

o17

Ricky's POV
The last time I talked to Jules was on Monday and she said she had something really important to tell me. It was about time she dumb that douche, we were supposed to get on Skype at 4, only half an hour left.

I feel bad because I've been acting sneaky to the band. I just wasn't ready to tell them that Juliet was finally moving back. But I'd come out soon.

"Ricky can I talk to you?" Violet asked.

I followed her outside and lit up a smoke.

"What?"

"I've seen the way you've been acting. What's up?"

"What do you mean the way I was acting? I'm the same aren't I?"

She cocked an eyebrow and eyed me down, she knew that I knew that she knew what was going on. I might as well tell her.

"I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone just yet. I'm doing that on my own. You remember when I brought my friend Juliet back home right?" she nodded her head. "Well when we got there we kind of hooked up and we've been talking a lot this past month. About her coming back to Scranton."

"And by hooking up you mean.."

I nodded my head and she smiled.

"I knew you 2 were good together, you make a very cute couple." she smiled and walked back inside.

For the remaining time I decided to just chill with Violet until 4.

&&&

"Well she knew what was going on. I had to tell her but she won't say a word to anyone. So what was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Okay you have to promise you won't get mad." she smiled.

"Why would I get mad? But don't worry, I won't."

She was finally going to anounce her return to Scranton, this is what I could not wait to hear. The things Jules and I would do here.

"Okay. I'm pregnant." she said and smiled.

What the fuck? I was totally not expecting this.

"I"m sorry, what?" I asked, confused.

"I'm pregnant. I went to the doctors on Sunday and he confirmed it. I'm 2 months pregnant."

Now there was no way she was going to leave Rae. It sickened me, just knowing Rae's child was inside Juliet. I looked away and Jules automatically knew I was upset.

"Ricky? What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. I'll talk to you later."

Without logging out I just slammed the screen shut and sat there. I always thought Juliet was going to say she was coming back.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! It might not be that great but I like it :)
Expect another chapter today or tomorrow.