Status: Active

City Lights

o18

Juliet's POV
The past 5 months have been extremely hard, my feet were always swollen and sore. I still didn't know it the baby was a boy or girl and I didn't want to find out the sex.

I just got back from shopping and I had the most ugliest clothes ever. I really didn't like the way they looked. Stupid maternity pants. I did see some that I liked but they were more expensive.

"Rae!" I called.

Rae has been very helpful but I could tell he was tired. So I tried my hardest to not call his name every minute of the day.

"What?" he asked, bags were starting to form under his eyes.

"Can you cook tonight? I promise I won't bug you anymore today."

"Yeah I'll cook and you don't need to do that. I'd give the world for you."

I waddled upstairs and into my room, sitting on the bed. Christ my feet looked awful. Well this is what you had to go through when pregnant but it all paid off in the end. I'd have a family with Rae, we'd be getting married soon.

But I still wasn't fully happy. I was still missing someone, Ricky. I haven't talked to him every since the day I told him I was pregnant but that was months ago. There were times where I would cry my self to sleep due to me missing him so much.

I'd call but he'd never pick up and he just recently changed his number.

"So have you thought of any names?" Rae asked sitting next to me.

"For a girl I was thinking of Hope Marie Taylors and for a boy, I still never thought of that yet." I explained.

"I like Hope and we'll come up with something for a boys name. But we've better think quick, time flies when your pregnant." Rae said.

"And how would you know that?" I giggled.

He just smiled at me and left the room. I began going through all the clothes I bought today and see just how ugly they were. 1 by 1 I began rating them from ugly to ugliest. But at least I had clothes to wear.

"How does pizza feel tonight?" Rae called.

"Sounds good!" I shouted back.

I went back to folding my clothes and putting them away. After putting the clothes in the closet, I really needed a break. Rae came back up and laid next to me.

"I can't wait until you have the baby. I've always wanted to have a kid of my own." Rae said with a smile.

I rolled on my side and smiled at him. He's been so awesome these past months. I don't know what I'd do without him.

&&&

"Can you please just find out the sex of the baby? I'm dying to know." Amy said.

"Sorry but you're just gonna have to wait until the baby comes." I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and sat back. Rae and I had gotten in an argument about where the babies room was gonna be. I There are 2 rooms in our house, our room and Rae's gaming room.

I asked him if he could move his stuff downstairs so that could be the babies room, but he just up and left.

"I'll come back tomorrow, I'm getting kind of tired."

"Okay."

Amy left and I was alone again.

I decided to call Ashley and just talk to her. It's been awhile since I've had any contact with her.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Ashley? It's me, Juliet."

There was a moment of silence.

"Juliet!"

Ashley and I just talked for the next 2 hours, catching up on our lives. She told me she just started seeing someone and when I told her I was getting married and about the kid, she was happy.

"So, who's the guy?" I asked.

"Someone. I promise I'll tell you in the mean time. Just not now."

"Okay, well have you heard anything from Ricky? It's been months since I've talked to him. I just really miss him." I said.

"Uhh, I've heard he was doing good. Why do you ask?"

There was something in her voice, I could tell. But I was just gonna let it go and not get into her business.

"No reason. I just really miss him that's all. Well I'll talk to you later."

I hung up the phone and in walked Rae. I could tell he was drunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am really into this story.

Well please leave a comment.