Status: Active

City Lights

oo2

Ricky's POV

It had been a couple days since I made that phone call to Juliet. All I did was sit in my room and do nothing.Tomorrow was the first day of our tour and I wasn't even packed. To be honest, I didn't even feel like going on tour.

"Hurry the fuck up and pack Rick Olson." Chris yelled.

I'm surprised that he doesn't get the point as to why I'm feeling this way, but then again he never got to meet Juliet. He was supposed to but it all went down hill from there.

"Did you not hear what I said? Start packing Olson."

I got up off my bed and pulled out a suitcase from the closet. I didn't really care what I was gonna wear so I just threw in a bunch of random clothes. I grabbed another bag from the closet and filled it up with all my personal stuff.

Chris and Ryan came in my room and looked at my bag, very messy.

"Don't you think you'll be needing a little more shit than this?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, it's gonna be like a 1000 degrees. Won't you wanna change out of your sweaty ass clothes?" Chris asked.

"Who really cares? It's just another tour, not like it's going to be the end of the world."

Chris and Ryan looked at each other, shocked at what I just said. Why did I say that?

"What the fuck? You hearing this Ange?" Ryan called.

Angelo came into the room and stood in between the 2 guys. He looked at me and then to my bags. Seriously, why would they worry about how much shit I pack for this tour? Wasn't it like any other tour we've been on?

"Are you hearing what Ricky's been saying? Sounds like he doesn't care about this tour." Ryan said.

I rolled my eyes and began packing more clothes to make them happy.

"Seriously, why are you acting like a bitch?" Chris asked.

I had nothing to say to that, it was true. I was acting like a little bitch to them, it wasn't there fault for me loosing the girl I really liked.

"Does it have anything to do with, oh I don't know. Juliet?" Ryan asked.

Everyone turned their attention to Ryan and then back on me.

"You're still going on about that chick? Wasn't the last time you saw her like 3 years ago? You need to get over her, she's somewhere in Canada and we have no fucking clue. Man up." Chris said.

I did need to man up.

"You're right, I gotta forget her. Sorry for acting like a bitch to you guys." I said and smiled.

"No problem Olson. And what made you think of her anyways?" Chris asked.

"I called her today and yeah. I didn't get to talk to her but I did get to talk to her fiance. He sounded pissed when I asked for her. Now get the fuck out of my house."
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to say that I'm in Mexico right now. Yay! I got wifi!

Well thank you guys for commenting and as I always say:
comments=updates