Status: Active

City Lights

o20

Juliet's POV
"Please Rae don't start. This is the only thing I'm asking you."

Rae ignored me and continued playing his game. I asked him if he could help me start moving his stuff down to the basement. He finally gave in but now he wasn't talking to me so I started hauling stuff downstairs.

I started with the small things like games, controllers, headsets, etc, then I would start bringing down the bigger things. I was completely stressed and it wasn't good for the baby, especially moving large objects.

The phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello?"

It was my mom Kim.

"I'm doing good. He's, I don't even wanna talk about him right now."

I'd told my mom how Rae was acting up but I didn't tell her about his abusive ways. She'd be depressed for days because she went through the exact same thing as me while seeing Dylan.

"Yeah, don't worry. Well I've gotta finish, I'll call you tomorrow."

I hung up the phone and started bringing stuff downstairs. Just walking up and down the stairs twice made me fucking tired so I sat on the couch out of breath. Rae came down and sat next to me.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I'm just really tired. Can you please, please, please help me with this stuff? I haven't asked you to do anything in a long time." I begged.

"Sure. Let's get started."

Rae walked upstairs and I could hear stuff being moved around. It was about damn time he started helping me out, and it was his kid I was carrying so he'd better start acting like a decent person. I got up off the couch and headed upstairs to help Rae out.

"So downstairs?" he asked.

I nodded my head and he walked up to the room. I followed him and started bringing down random things.

"Honestly Jules, I don't know how you could do this by yourself." he said.

"But I asked you like 10 times and you ignored me."

He looked back at me and said he was listening to his ipod, liar. But I wasn't in the mood for another fight. When we finished bringing down most of the stuff we decided to go out to Subway for dinner.

The entire way there, Rae promised that we was going to be the greatest dad ever. I was hoping he wouldn't break his promise because usually the promises he made, he just broke them.

&&&

"I called my brother. He's excited to be an uncle." Rae said.

"That's nice." I smiled and we continued watching TV. The babies from was finally finished and I just decided to find out the baby's sex. The baby was a boy and we decided on the name Nick Ryan Parente. Actually Rae came up with the name a couple weeks ago.

The due date was almost here and couldn't wait. I was just scared about all the pain, I've heard about how much it hurt and all, the many things that could happen while giving birth. The worst thing I've heard was that some mothers died while giving birth. This was something I was terrified of.

"Did you tell your mom that the wedding date has been changed?"

"Yeah, she can make it down. What about Angelo?"

"He knows to. He's for sure coming."

I looked down at my feet and they were so gross looking. I hated going out when my feet were this horrible.

"Ow." I said.

Rae quickly looked at me and began to worry.

"What's up?"

"I'm just having really sharp pains in my stomach. I think I'm going into labor."

The pains I was having were horrible. I was holding my stomach and Rae was rushing around getting some bags together.

"Hurry up!"

---

I was finally done but I was so tired. Rae was asleep in the chair sleeping but I however, couldn't sleep. I grabbed a magazine off the table and began reading it.

"Aren't you tired?" Rae asked.

"Yeah but I can't sleep. Why are you up?"

He yawned and moved the chair closer to the bed.

"I can't wait to see our little Nick." Rae smiled.

The nurse came in and asked if we wanted to see him, we agreed and she walked out of the room.

"I'm so excited." I said.

She came back in and gave me my baby. He was the most gorgeous little boy in the world and I couldn't wait until we were out of the hospital. We finally had a family of our own. I looked at Rae and he looked disgusted.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"That baby's not mine." he spat.

"What are you talking about? Of course he's yours." I said.

He began saying that Nick didn't look like him at all.

"He is yours! You're the only guy I ever been with!"

Rae got up and looked out the window.

"Then let's do a DNA test. If that babies mine, I'll be the greatest father ever, But if he isn't, I'm leaving your ass Juliet. You can raise this baby by yourself. I ain't raising someone else's baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I've finally hit 20 chapters! Honestly, I'd never thought I'd write a story with 20 chapters, this is something I'm proud of :)

Tell me what you think :)