Status: Active

City Lights

oo3

Juliet's POV

"Have you got everything packed?" Rae asked.

I looked up at him and gave him a thumbs up. Today was the day that me and Rae were going to California for the week. We needed time away from here, things were getting to hectic. 

"Then let's get going."

I did a quick check to make sure Rae didn't forget anything and, like the usual, he forgot a whole lot of things. I packed up my bags and headed out to the car. 

"This is going to be the greatest trip. There's so much to do in Cali, you'll love it. Trust me."

"I'm sure I would. Why wouldn't I love it? And when we get back we need to start planning out the wedding. We've been engaged for a long time so now we need to start the actual planning." I mentioned.

"Don't worry, we'll get it done in time. Oh and while we're gone I asked my sister to come and watch the place while we're gone." Rae said and got in the car.

I did not like his sister Tessa. We've just never gotten along but he didn't know that. I got in and it was off to the airport. Finally, our trip to Cali was here.

-Later-

We just checked into our hotel and it was so nice. There was just so much room in there. Rae and I were getting ready to go out and see what Cali had to offer.

"So what shall we check out first?"

"I always hear you and Destiny going on and on about art. Let's go to the art museum."

Rae knew me all to well. I really had no idea where to go and where everything was in Sacramento so I left all that stuff to Rae. 

It was so damn hot here, very hot. We walked because Rae said it wasn't very far from the hotel.

"I'm so happy to be marrying you Jules. You're the only girl I can see myself with. I love you." 

I looked up at Rae with a big smile on my face.

"I love you too."

We interlaced fingers and continued walking. It was only 15 minutes away an it was very decent looking.

"Here we are." 

We both stood there for a minute to admire the building. I backed up and bumped into someone.

I turned around and looked up at the person.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, I was very busy and I had writers block.
Sorry, it's just a filler but I will try my best to update today or tomorrow.

Comments=updates.