Status: Active

City Lights

oo4

Ryan's POV

"Ricky!" I yelled, running onto the bus.

Ricky was in the back reading one of the books a fan gave him. He looked up at me but I really needed to catch my breath.

"What?"

"Juliet's here and she looks so much different. Actually took me a awhile to figure out who she was." I replied.

Ricky just laughed and put down the book. 

Confused.

"Why must you bring up Juliet? You know I'm over her." Ricky said.

"Why wouldn't I bring her up? She's a cool girl and she's looking pretty good. Too bad you won't be able to see her, oh well." I teased and started walking away. 

"Wait!" he called.

I sat on the couch and looked towards the bunk area. Ricky came into sight and leaned against the wall.

"What? What do you want?" I asked.

"Let's say that I'm still into her, would you show me?" 

I burst out laughing. It was still obvious that he was still into her. I could tell he was but I don't think Balz or anyone do.

"She's probably not even there anymore." 

"Well where did you see her?" he asked.

I pointed to the direction of the art museum and he rolled his eyes not knowing. "Where?"

"The fucking art museum." 

Ricky snickered.

"What the hell where you doing at an art museum? You don't like that shit or you don't act like it." 

I got up and walked out of the bus.

"The service at the restaurant was fucking horrible!" Chris stated. "There's no fucking way I'm going back there."

"On the bright side, Ange got a girlfriend." Balz laughed.

Ricky came out and stood beside me, what a little guy. 

"What's this about Ange having a girlfriend?" he asked.

"Oh I was just telling Ryan here how the waitress was being a flirty and shit to him." Balz said.

"Oh come on, she was just being nice. Aren't all waitresses like that?" he asked.

Every started laughing, now o regret not going with them. It would have been a good laugh.

"Then why'd she treat us like shit? You even got her number man." Balz said.

"Let's just drop it." Angelo said and walked on the bus. 

"So where's my food?" I asked.

"Oh shit. I forgot it at the restaurant." Chris said.

"You guys are fucking douche bags. I'm gonna starve to death." I said.

Chris pulled a bag from behind him and gave it to me. 

"Aw thanks man. You're the best." 

I walked on the bus and sat at the table digging around the bag. Smelled fucking delicious. But I was interrupted by Ricky.

"Want some?" I offered.

"No thanks. Can I talk to you in a bit?" he asked.

I nodded my head and told him to leave me alone. Right now I just wanted to eat my food in peace. 

Ricky's POV

I really did want to see Juliet but I didn't want to sound to desperate. I just waited for Ryan to be ready which was taking forever.

So I decided to just get it off my chest.

"Okay so it's been almost 3 hours. You mind taking me to the place where you seen Juliet?" I asked.

"Don't we have a show today?" he asked.

I thought to myself.

"No, that's tomorrow dumb ass." 

"Oh okay well I was gonna take you but you called me a dumb ass so you can forget it fucker." he said.

"Alright I'm sorry." I said.

He laughed and got up off the couch. 

"You fall for anything. Hurry up and let's go." 

I put my shoes and sweater on and followed Ryan out the door. The entire way he talked about Juliet and how good she was looking. Was he starting to like her too?

"Well here it is. The place I last seen her. Go inside and look around, I'll be out here."

I started walking but stopped. How the fuck was I supposed to know how she looked?

"I kinda need you. You saw her now you point her out to me." I said.

He rolled his eyes and followed me inside. There wasn't much people inside so this was going to make it easier.

"So look for someone with black hair."

"Black hair? Juliet doesn't have black hair man." I stated.

"It's been a while man, she's bound to have changed a bit."

I was so stupid today. What the fuck was I thinking?

-1 Hour Later-

No luck what so ever. The museum was about to close so we decided to head out.

"I'm sorry you didn't find her."

We both walked out of the building and started walking back to the bus. I was a bit disappointed but I wasn't gonna let it get to me.

"How do you think the shows gonna be tomorrow?" I asked.

Ryan didn't answer me.

"I'm talking to you." 

I turned around but realized I was walking by myself. I looked around me but I didn't see Ryan anywhere. Where the fuck did he go?

"Ryan!" I called.

Nothing.

I walked back toward the museum and finally seen him.

"Over here!" he called.

I ran over to him but stopped. He was with some guy, most likely a fan. I loved our fans so I walked over to them.

"How long have you been into our music?" Ryan asked.

"Since you first came out. I have  all your stuff. When's the show tomorrow?" the guy asked.

He was about 6"1, around that height. His ears were stretched to about an inch and a half and he wore a HIM tank top. This guy had some good taste in music. His shoes were horrible though, Nike high tops and his pants were semi-tight, something like that.

"Can I get a picture with you guys?" he asked.

"Sure."

"Yeah."

He took out his camera and looked around. 

"Jules!" he called.

Reminded me of Juliet. But I needed to forget about her and move on. 

A girl walked over to us and she was tiny. Her hair and sunglasses blocked out her face.

"Can you take a picture of us?" the guy asked.

She took the camera from him and snapped a picture of us. 

"Thanks." he said.

"Oh when's the show tomorrow?" he asked.

"I'm pretty sure it's around 6. You going?" I asked.

"Yeah I think I might go and check it out. Name's Rae and this is my girlfriend Juliet."

"Hi, nice to meet you guys." Ryan said.

Juliet? I remembered this guy from the phone, Rae. This was MY Juliet. 

"Holy shit Juliet?" Ryan asked.

She took off her glasses and looked at Ryan. 

"You know her?" Rae asked.

"Yeah, she lived in Scranton for a while. We've befriended each other while she was there." Ryan explained.

"Ryan!" she said.

They both hugged each other and spoke for a bit. Then she turned her attention to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really liked writing this chapter, a lot. Well I should be able to update more because I'm just gonna be home so hopefully I'll update A LOT more.

comments=updates

Thank you to everyone who's commented and read this. It means a lot.