Status: Active

City Lights

oo5

There he stood, him and Ryan.

"Hello." I said, and awkwardly hugged him.

It'd been a very long time since I've seen him. He hasn't changed a bit. Still the same old Ricky I knew. He smiled at me and began talking to Ryan; Rae looked at me. I knew he knew something was up between Ricky and I just by the way we interacted with each other.

"Well it was good seeing you. We've gotta get back to the bus, oh and don't forget to come to the show tomorrow." Ryan said and walked away.

Rae and I started walking back to the hotel, but it was a bit awkward.

"So what was up with you and that guy back there?" he asked.

So now he was going to start referring to Ricky as 'that guy.' I didn't say anything and he asked again.

"Oh um, I don't really know how to tell you this but. Oh forget it."

"Just tell me." he said.

I really didn't know how to Rae that I've had feelings for him a while ago. He tightened his grip around my hand and it was starting to hurt.

"Ow! Will you stop it?" I asked.

"Then just tell me."

"Okay," I began and he loosened his grip on my hand. "When I was living in Scranton, I had feelings for him. But like I said before, don't worry about it. Now let's just enjoy this day."

Rae didn't say anything; of course it bothered him. If I was in his shoes, I would have been jealous. I really did love Rae and I could see myself with him and him only. I was really hoping this wouldn't be an issue between us.

Let's go there."

I looked over to where Rae was pointing, not very amusing. I shook my head and kept on walking. I really just wanted to go back to the hotel and relax.

"Hurry up and let's go." he said.

"I don't wanna. I just wanna go back to the hotel and relax." I replied.

"Quit acting like that."

I looked back at Rae surprised. Ever since we've been together, he's never been like this.

"I'm not acting like anything." I replied.

He didn't say anything so I started walking back to the hotel. I was very surprised at how Rae was acting. He never acted like this, I just knew it had something to do with Ricky.
♠ ♠ ♠
The comments died but people are still reading this so I've decided to keep posting.

Well can I get at least 1 comment? It'd really make my day.