Status: Active

City Lights

oo6

We were on in 5 minutes and I was nervous, a lot. I wasn't really the type of person to get nervous before we went on stage but I was tonight because Juliet was going to be here. I was walking back and fourth, back and fourth.

"Ricky, what's up? You're acting a bit weird tonight." Chris stated.

"Oh I'm just really nervous, no biggie."

"Yes biggie. I've never seen you act like this before. Anything you wanna talk about?" he asked.

Did I really wanna tell him? No, I'll just say something else.

"It's nothing really. Don't worry about it." I smiled.

Chris gave me a 'what the fuck' look and walked away. I picked up my guitar and began playing a few cords. I could hear the announcer yell our name and a bunch of kids screaming.

Everyone walks onstage and the screaming gets louder. I scan the crowd, hoping Juliet is here. It's hard to tell so I just stop what I'm doing and get ready for the song to play.

-After The Show-

The show went really good. I really had no reason to be nervous and all but hey? What are you gonna do.

We were just hanging out front with some fans and we've gotten a lot of stuff from them. I've gotten some more books and it was nice.

"Great job tonight."

I turned around to thank whoever said that and my eyes widened. It was Juliet.

"Oh uh thanks. I didn't know you were here. Where's Rae?" I asked, sounding stupid.

She smiled and pointed over to the bus. I started walking back but realized she wasn't following; I looked back.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked.

"Uh yeah."

We both walked to the bus in silence and I could tell some of the fans were pissed off; they really didn't need to be. She was just a friend and will forever remain a friend.

"Well here it is, the bus."

This had to be the most awkward conversation I'd ever had with anyone.

"Yeah."

I opened the door and walked inside, Juliet followed. Angelo was already in here, talking to some guy. They both turned to face us and it was Rae, great. My night has just gotten a whole lot better.

"Hey guys." Ange said.

Rae got up and walked over to us, grabbing Juliet away from me. Before he walked away, daggers were going my way. What the fuck? I seriously had a problem with this guy, who could Juliet love this guy? And to spend the rest of her life with him. If she couldn't be with me then I was hoping she'd find love with someone else.

"Jules, have you met my cousin?"

What? Rae was Angelo's cousin?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for commenting :D

BET YOU DIDN'T EXCEPT THIS ONE! Drama time!

comments=updates