Status: Active

City Lights

oo8

Right after Juliet and Rae left the bus I went outside for a smoke. I was starting to feel all stressed out about the things that went on with Juliet and I.

"Rae!" somebody called.

I walked behind the bus to see what was going on. There I saw Juliet and Rae standing there.

"I knew coming here with you was a big mistake! We should have just stayed back and things would have been much better. I know you like that guy Jules, quit trying to hide it!" Rae yelled.

I looked over at Juliet and she was crying on a bench. I knew this guy wasn't good for her. I started walking toward them but stopped, what if I really pissed off this guy? He was way taller than me. I started walking back to the front of the bus but stopped when I heard Rae yell.

"Get away from me whore!"

I turned back towards them and say Rae push Juliet to the ground. Now he went to far, I didn't care if i was gonna get my ass beat. No guy should treat any girl like this.

"Is everything alright here?" I asked.

They both looked at me and Juliet quickly got up off the ground.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I looked at Rae, who was obviously pissed off at me. He walked in front of Juliet and crossed his arms.

"What the hell do you want?" he asked.

"I just heard some stuff and came here to see if everything was alright between you too. Why did you push Juliet? She didn't do anything to you." I stated.

"Mind your own fucking business, Ricky. We don't need you around here so go back to your tour bus and stay there."

This guy was really pushing it. Telling me what to do. Then I just lost it.

Balz' POV

"My left foot hurts like a bitch. I have no idea what I did to it but, oh man it hurts."

I took off my shoe to reveal a very red foot and swollen ankle. What the hell did I do to my foot?

"You should probably get that checked out."

We were on the bus with some fans, just hanging. I looked at my foot. I really did need to get it checked out which I'll do tomorrow.

"Where's Ricky?"

We all looked around the bus but he wasn't on. Probably outside smoking but I didn't even see him leave. I looked out the window and saw him and some guy.

"Holy shit!" I yelled and ran out the bus with 1 shoe on.

Everyone followed and Juliet was yelling at the 2 guys to stop fighting.

I grabbed Rae and tried puling him off Ricky but it was no luck.

"You guys mind helping?" I called.

They all ran over and began pulling the 2 apart. Once the 2 were apart, they began swearing at each other and I've never in all the time I've known Ricky, see him act this way.

"What the hells going on here?" Chris asked.

"Tell your bitch ass guitarist to stay out of my business." Rae said.

"Fuck you. Maybe if you didn't treat Juliet the way you treated her tonight then I might have minded myself." Ricky yelled.

"Fuck you and your faggot band. Hurry up and let's get out of here Jules."

Wow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short and crappy. I've just have no inspiration to write this anymore :\

Well leave a comment please.