Status: Writers Block haven't got ideas for next chapter if you do inbox me

A Beautiful Life

Boy Meets Girl

I am not one to say that I am a girl that will fall in love straight away, not until he moved next door. The boy next door was so cute he didn't even notice me. I am a quiet type of girl that like to hang out with my two best friends.

Sorry how rude of me I forgot to introduce myself my name is Shell, I like to sing dance and draw. Plus the boy next door his name is *sighs* Jared Leto he is very cute and he moved down my street a week ago.

So on with the story of how I met and got to know the boy next door.

It is very fun to hang out with my friends all day but one day. We walking down the street me the usual clumsy self doesn't look where I am going tripped over some guys foot.

"Hey dumbass thanks for tripping me up you fucking loser" "Sorry I didn't see you coming" I look up and realize it was the boy next door the guy I had a huge crush on "let me introduce myself I'm Jared Leto I just moved here with my brother and my friend" "Shell, sorry it was my fault I am real clumsy at times" he help me up god his hands were so soft I nearly fell again "hey you live next door to me" he said "yeah I do" I said blushing like a mad man in hot weather. "Maybe we could hook up sometime, you know like hang out and get to know each other" "I would like that Jared" "well I gotta go and meet my brother and friend it was nice meeting you Shell" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek "yeah see you around" I say blushing at the thoughts of his soft lips on my cheek. Once he was out of sight I was jumping around like a complete idiot with my friends saying "GOD he is so fucking hot and sexy"
♠ ♠ ♠
Original also by myself also on quizilla