Status: Writers Block haven't got ideas for next chapter if you do inbox me

A Beautiful Life

Second Date

I was just sitting and relaxing for a bit after a hard days work from babysitting my youngest niece and nephews when I heard a knock on the door "GOD! Who could it be at this time in the morning" you see I was staying at my brothers house looking after his children for a night and I stayed the night. When I got to the door I saw Jared "Hello beautiful how are you today" "well hello handsome I am OK. I just got in to relax" "cool, I was wondering if you wanted to go on another date with me" "OK where?" "If I told you I had to kill you?" "OK, when" "tomorrow morning it's gonna takes us all morning to get there" "OK see you tomorrow bright and early"

The next day

Jared knocked on the door and Shell opened it "Hey Shell ready for our date" "as ready as I'll ever be Jared, just let me get my purse and phone" "OK, I'll wait in the car" Shell went and got her stuff and locked the door and went to the passenger side of Jared's car "So were are we going then?" "Do you like chocolate?" "Yes I love chocolate. Why?" "We are going to a chocolate factory" "OMG REALLY!" "Yes"

Once at the chocolate factory they got a tour and saw all the chocolate been made. Plus Jared had a question he wanted to ask Shell and he knew he was in the right place to ask "Shell I got something to ask you?" "Yes Jared what would that be hun" "Willyoubemygirlfriend?" he said fast and in one breath "What was that Jared I didn't understand you" "Will you be my girlfriend?" Shell stood there shocked and thought about it for one bit and said "Yes I will be your girlfriend" Jared let out his breath that he didn't know that he was breathing in "good. Now lets gets some chocolate" He said to her with a peck on the lips.