Status: Writers Block haven't got ideas for next chapter if you do inbox me

A Beautiful Life

The Proposal

Jared's P.O.V

I was with Shannon in town looking at rings to get Shell I have been very protective of her lately ever since that ass Gerard kidnapped her. I can't leave her on her own so right now she is at my house with Tomo. "Hey Jay how about this one" Shannon said looking at a very beautiful ring that showed Shell's personality

http://www.ernestjones.co.uk/webstore/d/8658285/tolkowsky 18ct white gold hi vs2 1 carat diamond ring/

"Shan that is the perfect ring for her. I see a lot of Shell in that ring bro" Shannon smiled and said "then we will get that ring for the girl you love Jay." After the ring was brought me and Shannon went home to my beloved and Tomo.

Shell's P.O.V

Here I am bored out of my head sitting watching a crappy DVD with Tomo. Jared and Shannon was on some secret errand. I have felt really strange lately me and Jared hasn't been having sex and for that reason is because I was raped by Gerard. The only people I have told was Maria and Sally and they have told me to tell Jared and the police. But I am very scared to tell Jared. Cause every time I go out on my own you see Gerard has been stalking me. "Honey! I'm home!" Jared shouted I got up and ran to him and jumped into his arms he caught me. "I missed you Jay" "I missed you too baby." "what took you so long" "erm... We saw Gerard and he was hanging round the square and he came up to me and fucking punched me the ass wipe and he said that you belonged to him but I said that you were fucking mine and mine only" the next thing I knew Jared got down on one knee "Shell, I know we have only been dating for a few months and I" Jared pulled out a ring box "babe will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I made a cliffhanger on this one cause I need ideas for the next chapters <3 and peace to you all